Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    Mag46 and a decaf latte
    the one I had was maybe an 10-08 but newer band, wasn't super impressed. What's the age on this one?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    2005, Upmann needs time Phil, unless you love it like me. This was full on choclate bomb, then turned into a green pepper grassy smoke. Very full body with a long finish. One of the better smokes I've had.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    how was it jun. any burn issues wuth the bend in it.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    LP9 courtesy of danielzreyes

nice ash
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    oh stop it...*blush*
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Just finished a great game of hockey, had a guy land on my knee...hurts like...waiting for the pain meds to kick in, it is 12 C here...so like 53F on Jan 11 in Canada...crazy weather..anyway, grabbed a small CAO Maduro with the red label...WOW!!! I like it a lot. Sure is hitting the spot..helping me forget about my knee, hope my brain remembers how relaxed i feel right now in the morning when it stiffens up. Oh well, after the ice incident, i scored a real beauty goal, and had an even better assist on the game winning goal. Hobbled home, but we won, and i am enjoying this little box pressed corona. I like it, i like it a lot!
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Did i mention the smoke...I love it when the little ones kick off major smoke..just sets the mood even more, especially listening to the rain fall, sitting under the porch. Kinda wish it was a bigger stick now...as it is soon ovder :(
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    happy friday!
    Titan de bronze redemption maduro, no BigT you ain't gettn none from the box that is shipping tomorrow!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    ^^^thats so two hours ago bro lol... MANCAVE!
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Last night - Stella Artois and Anejo 46

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Not a damn thing. It's 3 degrees out. I'm super jealous of you guys smoking inside. I even tried to drive an hour north to a B&M and turned back half way because the roads were too bad. Woe is me. High of 26 tomorrow, maybe I'll try to smoke something in the "heat" of the day.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Steve2010:

very nice!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    Steve2010:

very nice!
    I was just drinking a Stella and wondering what would go well with it.
    Found the new EH cigars OSOK. It's sucks so far.... image
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Enjoyed this Trinidad last night. I was looking through all of our photos and I can't seem to figure out who it came from... Either way, mysterious person who bombed us with this or gave it to us in a trade, THANK YOU!

Oh, and don't judge me for my fuzzy photo. I learned that trick from Jiunn :-)
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    60 degrees outside in OH in the middle of Jan --- f**k yeah!!
    Papas Frita & Blowing Rock High Country Ale while grillin a pork tenderloin...nice.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wife and i went out running some errands,she says hey lets get something to smoke when we get home!!so we stop at a local b&m she picks an acid blondie petite.i grab a rocky patel gladiator.she spots a sign on the door "buy 6 get 10% off.she says lets grab a few more awesome!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aging room small batch - m-356 from da kid image
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    You making a tequlia sunrise or something?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas Series E no. 2: one of the best cigars from 2012.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    You making a tequlia sunrise or something?
    yup
    those seem to be getting good reviews. is it worth a box purchase rip.
    100% worth. I used to be a huge fan of series D no.4 but after smoking E 2 I am not going to buy D4 in the future. Don't get me wrong D4 is a great smoke but nothing close to E2. E2 is not like any other as usual Paratags. The body, creamy and balanced spiciness have been boost in this blend. I will review it soon. So far, E2 is my most favourite Paratags along with series C no. 3 and D4.
    jeep edson:
    those seem to be getting good reviews. is it worth a box purchase rip.
    i got some d4's coming. i will have to try to get my hand on a serie and give them a taste test. if they are as great as you say a box may be in my future. since they are new are you going to age yours or just smoke them now.
    Cuenca y blanco longsdale original release.
    I bought a box and I will age them but at the same time smoke them time to time. Aging is a good practice but life is too short to simply age cigar and dream about smoking. Cuban cigars are pretty enjoyable with 3-5 years of aging. Also, sometime not all cigars perform well with aging.
    jeep edson:
    i got some d4's coming. i will have to try to get my hand on a serie and give them a taste test. if they are as great as you say a box may be in my future. since they are new are you going to age yours or just smoke them now.
    thanks rip. you are a tome of knowledge.