Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i would assume nothing spectacular means he didn't like it very much. but i could be wrong. i also thought it was a so so cigar. good yard gar.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Something new that this tobacco outlet by me had, there selection is ok but no place to smoke there. Been wanting to try this b&m stick. Pepper as expected the first .25 inch with some lether coming through, we will see how this one goes. image
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jj20030:
    A. Turrent Triple Play Puro Maduro Gran Toro from y2pascoe dated 3/2/12
    do they get better with time? Ive only had one rott and it was pretty bitter but i picked up a pair the other day that the bm had had in store since spring 12 that i plan on resting.
  • Yesterday I had a CAO Concert. It was ok for me. It didn't wow me but I didn't hate it either. Burn, draw, and smoke output were good but just not my flavor profile. Reminded me of an Ave Maria I guess.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Papa Frita and 5 Vegas AAA corona, very nummy!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    mikey mike. what do you think of the french fry
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    good ollll psd4
    jliu:
    good ollll psd4
    got a box coming. is this your goto partagas. have you had any of the other serie
    it's one of my goto parti. since it's winter, my go to CCs are parti shorts, siglo I, and bolivar PC. all delicious for different reasons. psd4 is money though. all day errrday
    good to know. i look forward to trying it. how long you been aging yours or do you smoke them before they get some age on them like i do.
    jeep edson:
    good to know. i look forward to trying it. how long you been aging yours or do you smoke them before they get some age on them like i do.
    I go on a journey with them. meaning, I smoke them ROTT first to gauge authenticity. then I would give them proper rest so humidity will adjust accordingly. if I smoke it and I think it's too young, then I'll revisit every season to 6 months. thats part of the fun I have w/ it
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    mikey mike. what do you think of the french fry
    I liked it very much, very nice!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    In the last week or so ive smoked a dozen coronas varying from 5v high primings, nameless maduros, and cuba libre ones; a couple of 5v classic double coronas, a mow and now a 5v high primings 55 box pressed.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Black Crown Robusto, and I can see why it was rated as a C.Com cigar of the year. I enjoyed everything about this stick, and plan to keep several on hand.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    af unnamed reserve , loving it so far image
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Black Crown Robusto, and I can see why it was rated as a C.Com cigar of the year. I enjoyed everything about this stick, and plan to keep several on hand.
    they are pretty awesome and won't hurt ya wallet either.
  • Oliva serie V tonight. Forgot to get a picture!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Started off with a viaje hhg, hot pepper some lether at the end and I was on the phone most of the time so that's all I picked up but it was defiantly full strength, especially being the first of the day. Now on to a Padilla 1932 with some nuttiness up front shortly followed by some spice/ sweetness and a hint of leather here and there with some earth as well.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    mini mum,,,hmmmm mm mmm good cracker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyKvMDYeQmo
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    El Baton, fans of My Father should try this. It's like JC's take on MF1 image
  • Tonight I had a RP OWR maduro. Although they can be inconsistent, when they are right, they are great. This one was great.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with an Outlaw 13, folllowed by Vigilante and finished with a Don Lino San Andres Maduro.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Started yesterday with a 5 Vegas Gold torp. Then, before dinner I had a Foundry that a friend gave. Not a bad smoke at all. Different! Next up was my first Padron regular series. It was a 3000 Natural. I have had a bunch of padrons before but they were the 1926, 1964, 85 and some family series, 4???. This was way different that I expected. And to finish the night I had a Diesel Wicked. Much better than my first one. I think I am smoked out, but that won't stop me from smoking later.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1844 perfecto from secret saquatch
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Just fired up my first stick in awhile. Finally over the flu. image
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    Just fired up my first stick in awhile. Finally over the flu.
    Good to see you back. I was just thinking that I haven't seen you post anything in a few weeks. Fine choice for a comeback smoke!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I'm also getting over the flu, fired up a Jesus Fuego original to test out the palate, still can hardly taste anything.
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    SleevePlz:
    musicman3:
    Just fired up my first stick in awhile. Finally over the flu.
    Good to see you back. I was just thinking that I haven't seen you post anything in a few weeks. Fine choice for a comeback smoke!
    Thanks! Yeah I kinda been in and out then the flu hit. Definitely enjoying this one.
  • Torano Noventa 90. Tasty with strong aftertaste.