Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    LP Undercrown Cor Viva...Def on my top 10 for 2012.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    La Palina Goldie followed by Flor de...antilles toro. NIIICCCCEEE!!!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    First smoke in a while. Great way to welcome back. image
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this last night. I haven't smoked enough cigars to know if it's worthy of the hype, but it was pretty damn good! Plus I got to give the wifey a beat down in Trivial Pursuit. cigars001_zps6dc25829 photo cigars001_zps6dc25829-1_zps3b9ba4d0.jpg
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Last night
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    torano master
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    jj20030:
    torano master

How's it smoking jj? I've had a co uple robusto's that were very nice.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Hoya De Monterey Tradicion box press
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Trying out a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Me and Teege both smoked Pueblo Dominicanas. Not as good as I liked them fresh... but the fact that it was freezing outside may have had an effect on that...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MF corona...
    rburke1129:
    jj20030:
    torano master

How's it smoking jj? I've had a co uple robusto's that were very nice.
    nice, i like them, need to try the maduro,, tonight a san lotano oval
  • A Cohiba Black that hs been resting a few months. Wow, this thing whupped me like Cassius Clay. Guess I'm not ready for the big time.
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    A Cohiba Black that hs been resting a few months. Wow, this thing whupped me like Cassius Clay. Guess I'm not ready for the big time.
    i like them, try the cohiba red dot

http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=43
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    A Cohiba Black that hs been resting a few months. Wow, this thing whupped me like Cassius Clay. Guess I'm not ready for the big time.
    +1 on the red dot good smoke indeed..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Undercrown Gran Toro and a bottle of Barefoot red zinfandel. Hello relaxation...

photo 2013-01-22_00-09-48_203.jpg
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    twistedstem:
    jj20030:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    the cohiba black I had a while back was a present surprise. The puro dominicana is a great smoke too! But like the others have said, for less strength maybe try the red dot, but there are cheaper cameroons I'd buy before that.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoked a MF special S
    I decided one cigar wasn't quite enough, so I fired up the Viaje Super Shot 12ga that Phil (chemforever) sent me. So far so good.

photo 2013-01-22_01-56-52_0.jpg
    BigT06:
    I decided one cigar wasn't quite enough, so I fired up the Viaje Super Shot 12ga that Phil (chemforever) sent me. So far so good.

UPDATE: at just shy of an hour, I just threw out the toothpicked nub out my office window. I did a write up of the cigar in the Ratings and Reviews section, so check that out.

Thanks to Phil (chemforever) for sending me the cigar to try. I honestly enjoyed it.
  • chemforever:
    twistedstem:
    jj20030:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    the cohiba black I had a while back was a present surprise. The puro dominicana is a great smoke too! But like the others have said, for less strength maybe try the red dot, but there are cheaper cameroons I'd buy before that.
    Thanks, I'll try that.
    macanudo vintage 1997
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Tat Fausto Robusto with a glass or two of Jura 10.
  • I gotta start taking pictures of my cigars before I smoke them lol. But I smoked a Paradigm earlier this afternoon. Gonna be too cold to go out tonight. I'm not sure who makes the Paradigm though.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    What the french toast? Not even the whisky and wool socks can keep my toes warm.
    BigT06:
    BigT06:

UPDATE: at just shy of an hour, I just threw out the toothpicked nub out my office window. I did a write up of the cigar in the Ratings and Reviews section, so check that out.

Thanks to Phil (chemforever) for sending me the cigar to try. I honestly enjoyed it.
    i am glad I through that one in for you then! There is nothing better than hearing you were able to provide another brother some smoking enjoyment.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fired up a bahai maduro with a cup of coffee and little bottle of sailor jerrys spiced rum,the cigar was a good smoke and coffee was good,the rum was not... photo Photo0286_zps39c28a43.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Particulares, too bad they aren't in production any longer.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Finishing up a supershot, can't wait to get more!!! image