Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    AJ Fresh
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Juan Lopez. A great ISOM from a true BOTL, Mr. Bear himself. image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    After a day of psycho children, huge BBQ, and too much sugar sweets and coffee...settling down with silence image
  • Had one of my favs tonight, 5 Vegas Classic Churchill. I'm excited to see what they put out this year for the Limitada 2013, the 2012 was amazing!!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Well 3 days of no cigars do to minor surgery friday morning. Today we made up for lost time. I had a Hoya Excalibur Robusto while running errands during the day. I enjoyed a well aged Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo when I was grilling chicken and chops for dinner.60+ degrees in Michigan on January 12 I'll take it.
    ^ fixed it
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Was too cold last night for a Victory cigar, so gonna light one up now!!!
    Por Larra
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5vegas limitada 2011 belicoso, so far a great cigar
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    black and mild driving back across the state from a funeral. bummer day bummer cigar.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    05 edmundo for a review project coming up
    So good that I burned my fingers!!!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Last night I smoked my last Undercrown. Will probably have to head back to the B&M after the next paycheck to get more and some No. 9s. Tonight, it's this:

I was going to snap another picture of the nice ash I had, but the dang thing fell just as I was reaching for the phone.

And thanks to bigshizza for the sample. I've had some great smokes since getting his welcome package.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RA EL 2011 from BigTodd. Man I love these things! Thank you again Todd!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man O' War Robusto tonight
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    La Reloba Mexico toro... Not really impressed about this MF factory production.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jliu:
    RA EL 2011 from BigTodd. Man I love these things! Thank you again Todd!
    Nice. Glad you're enjoying it. I love em. I crave em like crack.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a Diesel Unholy Cocktail
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Punch Rare Corojo, smooth but not too exciting. Glad I tried it, finally.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    partagas cifuentes enero
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Thanks to pelirrojo for the welcoming package.

my poor little starter humi is overflowing

Photobucket
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Along with some Ron Zacapa 23

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A puffmaster blaster bomb!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    darn, wrong thread. sorry
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Steve2010:
    Hope you enjoyed it brother
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Been away from cigars for a while here. The weather is crappy, and I'm busy as can be. Found some time to light up a Ezra Zion Inception tonight though! Enjoying it much!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    It's too cold to go out on the porch and smoke tonight. That and the sliding door is frozen from the sleet that we got today. Oh well. I could use a break from writing right about now. I'd go with something cheap on a night like tonight. Last time I smoked sub-freezing, I shook so much that I couldn't keep any ash on the cigar and I just wanted to finish as quickly as possible. It kind of ruined the smoke. I envy those in warmer climes and the ability to smoke indoors this evening.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    darn, wrong thread. sorry
    wrong thread but nice indeed,what in the world is a drew estate egg??
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    Martel:
    It's too cold to go out on the porch and smoke tonight. That and the sliding door is frozen from the sleet that we got today. Oh well. I could use a break from writing right about now. I'd go with something cheap on a night like tonight. Last time I smoked sub-freezing, I shook so much that I couldn't keep any ash on the cigar and I just wanted to finish as quickly as possible. It kind of ruined the smoke. I envy those in warmer climes and the ability to smoke indoors this evening.
    You could be all pro and build yourself a herfing tent or shed =p. I took a tent and insulated it with water heater covers put a space heater and heated blanket in it. Hooked up a ventilation fan, threw some chairs and an ashtray in it and bam! Weather proof smoking room off the deck! Also A huge fire hazard if your not careful =p Smoking in it right now though. Has survived over 2 months of NE Ohio winters and it's about 73 degrees in here right now!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fired up a vegas 5 classic with a glass of sandman port,good combo
    no matter where you go, there you are.