Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    El Titan De Bronze Habano Sungrown from the Shizz. What a hot little number this is. Thanks Jim!
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a diesel Cruicible tonight. Age is doing good for this cigar hopefully they keep getting better
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a Quesada Molotov...great cigar..taste, burn and look!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Sitting out with a Punch Bareknuckle tonight.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Monte media noche no 2 with two years on it, hitting the spot.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    pelirrojo:
    El Titan De Bronze Habano Sungrown from the Shizz. What a hot little number this is. Thanks Jim!
    If you like that, give the Redemption maduro a shot! Especially in robusto... they are amazing.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It's official. My favorite new to me cigar is the CLE Cuarenta...I love this cigar, Medium in body with a fantastic aroma and flavor profile of leather, wood and nuttiness that I completely enjoyed. Perfect construction, burn and draw. One of my top five ever for sure.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    kaspera79:
    It's official. My favorite new to me cigar is the CLE Cuarenta...I love this cigar, Medium in body with a fantastic aroma and flavor profile of leather, wood and nuttiness that I completely enjoyed. Perfect construction, burn and draw. One of my top five ever for sure.
    Good to know I was just looking at this one today thinking I might like it based on profile. Just finished a Flor de la Antillas toro tonight. Pretty dang good. Not sure about cigar of the year but...The first half was really interesting with mild spice, and a wood vs leather battle going on. Second half changed and was less interesting to me, the construction was flawless however. I could see a really high rating if only smoking the first 1/3-1/2 of this one. Very well balanced.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    smoking a La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 tonight
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Just had a 5vherfador classic while contemplating purchasing an opus x...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Artemis - not a fan but the beer was good and sitting outside watching it pour in the middle of January in STL was nice.

Photobucket
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    Padilla Artemis - not a fan but the beer was good and sitting outside watching it pour in the middle of January in STL was nice.

Photobucket
    ohh you're from st louis. cooool. i used to live in columbia.
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    columbia missouri. went basically k through 12 there. came out to california for college. i still love my tigers though. part of the reasons I like the niners is due to justin and aldon smith. MIZ ZOU
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    columbia missouri. went basically k through 12 there. came out to california for college. i still love my tigers though. part of the reasons I like the niners is due to justin and aldon smith. MIZ ZOU
    Love the tigers. Went to SEMO (chased a girl), but grew up on Mizzou's campus because my dad and 2 uncles are alums. Do yourself a favor and head back there for a football game. Fun environment now a days.
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    Love the tigers. Went to SEMO (chased a girl), but grew up on Mizzou's campus because my dad and 2 uncles are alums. Do yourself a favor and head back there for a football game. Fun environment now a days.
    nice man. i used to go to a ton of mizzou football games when I was in high school. I miss that. gotta get back out there when our boys try to do a bit better next year in the SEC!
    T52 toro from last march, delish!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Room 101 SA
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Genesis the Project

Read some reviews, and several mentioned a "mystery flavor" at the end that the reviewer just couldn't put his finger on. I think I figured it out...popcorn. Movie theater popcorn, lightly buttered and slightly burnt. I know my popcorn, and that's what it seemed like to me. Like some burned bits from a bad batch got mixed in with the next batch and served up. Not entirely unpleasant, though, despite my usual dislike for popcorn in general and burned popcorn in particular.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    First I had a Papas Fritas (huge thanks to Bigshizza, and Teege had one as well, we both really enjoyed them)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Then I had a disappointing Cohiba... was great constuction, just weak and uninteresting...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • I had a Room 101. meh...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the bomb that Webmost Davis sent me ...
    Great cigar for my after work walk with the dog. Thanks Davis for the great smoke!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    skull and bones little boy. original release as it was capped at both ends. great smoke. stinks it is so short but still smoked well over an hour.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Posts: 127
    My first EP Carrillo and I'm a fan. image
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    262 parabigm from rcy, great cigar!!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cubao maddy
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Mag46 and a decaf latte
    parti time. culebra style. op op op op op. culebra style.

just smoked my first man o war....pretty good. not my fav, but pretty good.
    Illusione phantom 2010, yum!