Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
     I am enjoying a Oliva Serie O Maduro Robusto to close out the night. I really like these and ordered another box of them today.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Cusano Cameroon better than expected after the first third with some Cameroon sweetness and the pepper on the retrohale picking up to make it interesting. But at least on this stick, the band glue job was worse than fuente and just destroyed and unraveled most of it so be warned.
  • Options
    Pre-release Ramon bueso the project. It don't look pretty and its super light in weight, but the draw is perfect and it starts with a nice burn and some molasses with mild cedar and a touch of pepper up front. I will have to see how this compares to the regular production robustos I have.
  • Options
    bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Nica Libre Potencia double robusto -- my fave shape in the line. I smoke daily, and this was best cigar in weeks. Great value smoke by the Olivas.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Brown Label 7th Reserva , stating out mighty tasty
  • Options
    bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    It's Mrs Ripper's birthday ma
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    romeo and juliet short churchhill. my first one of the box. what a great smoke. hopefully they hang around long enough to age some.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Smoking a diamond crown Julius Caeser
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo2 maduro. It's still a bit cold out so I smoked probably faster than I should have. Probably didn't get the full flavors out of it, but it was still pretty good. I don't think I'll be buying more anytime soon though.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    musicman3:
    What did ya think???
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    GH vintage 2002, wanted a quick smoke I usually only enjoy the first half of these so why not
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    The Kid:
    musicman3:
    What did ya think???
    I really liked it. It was pretty smooth and mellow and had a great draw and burn. Flavor was pretty good as well and I can't wait to smoke the other one I have when it isn't 20 something degrees out. It will nice to enjoy and smoke a little slower. I enjoy a little stronger cigar than this but for a mellow stick it was good.
  • Options
    musicman3:
    The Kid:
    musicman3:
    What did ya think???
    I really liked it. It was pretty smooth and mellow and had a great draw and burn. Flavor was pretty good as well and I can't wait to smoke the other one I have when it isn't 20 something degrees out. It will nice to enjoy and smoke a little slower. I enjoy a little stronger cigar than this but for a mellow stick it was good.
    K thanks,, glad you enjoyed it. Pretty much my take, thought it was consistent, Yea 20 is too frickn cold to be smokin,, unless your in the hot-tub.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My first cigar in well over 2 weeks! Celebrating my comeback with a Bolivar Petite Corona, amazing as always. Cocoa and cream throughout, small background flavors of bread and coffee. Very delicious.
  • Options
    Perdomo champagne
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    rocky patel the edge
  • Options
    A F Double Chateau Fuente sun grown from my holiday collection and mighty tasty too!
  • Options
    Fuente Hemingway Classico maduro I believe. Not very typical in the maduros I usually have, more bread and not so sweet molasses in the background with some spice coming through an inch in. The preflight was a nice chocolate but was not apparent to me upon light up. We will see how it shapes up but I think I am just more used to med-full bodied maduros.
  • Options
    Surrogate crystal baller

wow small world,, earlier was talkin to Chemforever bout the Surrogate he picked up from Dustin.. anxious to try this..
  • Options
    Seriously one of my favorite smokes. This and the Brazilia never disappoint.

• Options
    Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    Just had a Gurkha Symphony with a glass or two (or 5) of Johnny Walker Black. Amazing. I've been on a Gurkha kick lately but that was probably the best stick I've had from them. I just got a 10 pack about a week ago so I'm aging the rest of them for at least a few months, keeping a couple for a year or more. Outstanding smoke! Creamy and indulgent.
    reggie713:
    rocky patel the edge
    I really liked this blend. I got a few of the Habanos recently and I've been digging into them like crazy finding it hard to lay off.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Surrogate crystal baller

wow small world,, earlier was talkin to Chemforever bout the Surrogate he picked up from Dustin.. anxious to try this..
    Let me know what you think, it's a very interesting profile, and different
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Can't sleep so I am sitting up with a Pinolero Robusto. I find it goes well with a wee pour of Black Maple Hill.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Hector "Macho" Camacho triple maduro. First one and I am loving it.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    image 1st 1, at relatives in N.Carolina ? Photobucket finally working again.
  • Options
    triple 777 maduro
  • Options
    Macanudo vintage 2008,, so far im diggin it,,,,, alot
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Cohiba Puro this thing still had some power even after sitting in the bottom of the humi for a year. But it's settled down now nicely.image
  • Options
    The Kid:
    you sure thats a 08 ? cant find info on it? maybe a 06?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    you sure thats a 08 ? cant find info on it? maybe a 06?
    uuhhh its new ,, yea what he said,, 06,,lol