Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    k
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    L'Atelier Surrogates "Tramp Stamp", pretty good.
  • Brick House robusto with a glass of Angel's envy
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd go ahead a fire this baby up. image Just over halfway thru and man is this a nice stick now I understand all the hype.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination,, love this stick, gonna have to pick up some more.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    San Cristobal Papagayo XXL from y2pascoe, awesome smoke!

• Having an Alec Bradley Tempus from MvW67's welcoming salvo. Delicious and thanks again, Mike.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Romeo y Julieta Limited Edicion- I am enjoying the San Andres Corojo wrapper. It has some unique crispy and toasty nuttiness with balanced spicy finish.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Romeo y Julieta Limited Edicion- I am enjoying the San Andres Corojo wrapper. It has some unique crispy and toasty nuttiness with balanced spicy finish.
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    LOL...I am lazy to take the picture then upload to Photobucket then paste the link here.
    Ken Light:
    rzaman:
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    What do you think?
    ehehat:
    Presidents' Day Reagan. image
    Pics or it didn't happen- Ken's Birthday rules LOL
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Having an Alec Bradley Tempus from MvW67's welcoming salvo. Delicious and thanks again, Mike.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    What do you think?
    ehehat:
    Presidents' Day Reagan. image
    This was my second and it was even better than the first because my palate is developing and I'm able to recognize more. Really creamy, woody with a great finish. LOVE this cigar!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking overflow..this is a decent medium bodied, inexpensive smoke. image
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    had a partagas serie d number 4 last night. they are getting better and better with age.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    had a partagas serie d number 4 last night. they are getting better and better with age.
    Stop teasing.. I have two of these with about four years on them.. Everytime I seem a mention of them, I feel as though there will be only one in my collection soon.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    kaspera79:
    jeep edson:
    Stop teasing.. I have two of these with about four years on them.. Everytime I seem a mention of them, I feel as though there will be only one in my collection soon.
    Did somebody say not to mention PSD4?
    Always a great smoke even without any age. Aging just make it better.
    jeep edson:
    Camacho PE.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    La Gloria Cubana Serie R.
    perdomo champagne from the kid tonight, yummy
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Mi barrio...just keeps getting better. I'd imagine with 3-4 years these would be unreal like the cabaiguan.
    catfishbluezz:
    Mi barrio...just keeps getting better. I'd imagine with 3-4 years these would be unreal like the cabaiguan.
    they are!, , i have a few in the humi that are newr resting and one about 4 years that the cello is jus dark brown that i just havent brought myself to smoke yet, the other i had like that was just awesome , i still want to get a box to age too soon
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Illusione 68 rott as part of the amazing selection that I got from bigshizza for the weekend music contest...thank u brother!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Got another snow day

celebrating!!!!!

photo 7C97EF17-9CA2-402A-A834-8A7A0F748171-13234-000013DF29B16EBC_zpsc0a6ba5e.jpg
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    MUWAT followed by a Papa Fritas
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    Richard...you a baller bro! Tasty huh!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    reggie713:
    Richard...you a baller bro! Tasty huh!!
    LOL,....this was a gift from trident! (thanx brother) yeah i really enjoyed this smoke! had i known in advance, how much smoke this puppy put out, i might not have smoked it in the living room!!