Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AF Short Story? Can't tell those friggin AF's apart...anyways, damn good..outside grilling and freezing.. image
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nubbed.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Had a two cigar day, decided to go with a new and an old favorite.

First up was the new favorite:

Followed by an old favorite:

Haven't had the new Ecuador Tony how was it? Love the regular Nama's big time!!

Fantastic man. I haven't had the other Namakubi's, but the Ecuadors are out of this world. Easily the best new cigar I've tried, I'm going to make room in my wine cooler for a box of them as soon as I can find a box.
    alienmisprint:
    Bigshizza:
    alienmisprint:
    Had a two cigar day, decided to go with a new and an old favorite.

First up was the new favorite:

Followed by an old favorite:

Haven't had the new Ecuador Tony how was it? Love the regular Nama's big time!!

Fantastic man. I haven't had the other Namakubi's, but the Ecuadors are out of this world. Easily the best new cigar I've tried, I'm going to make room in my wine cooler for a box of them as soon as I can find a box.
    PM to you Tony
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian white noise while taking a walk with the family.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice rainy evening in florida sat on the patio and fired up a 59 factory throw out.they never seem to dissapoint.hoping to follow up with a deisel wicked after dinner.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an Oliva v this morning, 5v miami a little, now a riqueza! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking my first La Sirena... Pretty good stick. My have to buy a few more of these.
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Smoking my first La Sirena... Pretty good stick. My have to buy a few more of these.
    I picked up a couple of these that have been aging for about 3 years at the b and m. Thought about firing one up pretty soon
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭

Oliva MB3 with a Rouge Chocolate Stout
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Exodus gold image
    Very Good...Hey Chris what do you think of these? image
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Anyone remember these? The story goes these were the same blend as the Xikar Defiance. When Xikar did the prerelease events, the actual Defiances weren't ready, so Mr. Fuego took some boxes of these and just rebanded them. And just like the Defiance, they are damn good.

• big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Viaje Honey and Hand Grenades The Shiv tonight
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Don't laugh Gurkha Beauty...I am in second third- not bad.
    Bigshizza:
    Very Good...Hey Chris what do you think of these? image
    I enjoyed it very much, construction was good, great burn, and a beautiful white ash. It was actually the first Lat that I've smoked, kinda made it special... lol
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    This is one of the few Gurkhas that I really enjoy. Hope you did too.
  • jfacianejfaciane Posts: 242
    rzaman:
    Lol! No, seriously tho, I like those. I just bought a mazo of 10. I had myself an Oliva O.
    rzaman:
    Where's the pic Rip? Hope you enjoyed it!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying out a Flor De Las Antillas. See if its worth the hype. It is a beautiful cigar and the smell when I pulled it out of the cello hit me immediately.image
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Rhamlin:
    Trying out a Flor De Las Antillas. See if its worth the hype. It is a beautiful cigar and the smell when I pulled it out of the cello hit me immediately.image
    ha ha great pic and a great stick!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Baitfish
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    Toombes, how was it? I almost smoked one of those tonight. Instead we enjoyed these... The San Lotano is either from Trident's killer bomb on Nikki's birthday or from Smoke Em'. Either way, thank both of you for a great smoke.

Great smoke before the new episode of How I Met Your Mother (Jiunn, are you watching????)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,986 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the wife is still out doing who knows what, I figured what the heck and fired up my first Genisis.image
    Rhamlin:
    Since the wife is still out doing who knows what, I figured what the heck and fired up my first Genisis.image
    I smoked one myself tonight, I love them. They're my go to whenever I can't decide. Let me know what you think.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    graycliff 1666 toro, had a hard spot about halfway thru but after that it has been pretty good
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    5 Vegas Series A, always a consistent smoke
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    5 Vegas Series A, always a consistent smoke
    I had one of those tonight as well! Always good!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I think i am about to fire one of those up too. Wish i had a toro though all i have is robustos. First cigar i could distinguish a difference in violtas.