Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Smokin my first man o war courtesy of Bigshizza... Excellent with crown black.. image
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    This Regius from Jim ( Bigshizza )
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    This Regius from Jim ( Bigshizza )
    I really liked them! Matt sent me some and then I had to track down more!!!!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    This and the Virtue are my favorites of the MOW line.
  • Options
    perkinke:
    big chunks:
    This and the Virtue are my favorites of the MOW line.
    I like the core line especially with some age but the side projects are also real good, the 52c is good but I think the phalanx with some age is real good
  • Options
    image Some Toast with my coffee
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avo Maduro. Very good!
  • Options
    Liga Privada T52. Nice birthday smoke.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Liga Privado T52. Nice birthday smoke.
    Happy B-Day B-Rabbit!!! Awesome choice in smokes!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Liga Privado T52. Nice birthday smoke.
    And a milestone as well. Happy Birthday Bad Daddy,
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo null_zps77552f08.jpg
  • Options
    Vherf time!!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Had a af don carlos while on the vherf. Yummy
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Had a af don carlos while on the vherf. Yummy
    I still wish I coulda smoked with y'all let alone smoke a Don Carlos lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first ever Diesel Shorty last night while working on a couple projects.....
    Pretty sure I got this one from Lee's pass a few months ago .... good smoke, nice flavors, and great even burn.

Followed it up with a Undercrown Toro as the thunderstorms started to roll in ..... and what a POS that cigar was.
    I'm done with the UCs after ... never buying them again. I'll smoke the few I have left but that's it. Not wasting my $$ on these any more.
    This is the 3rd or 4th "larger" RG (toro/belicoso) Undercrown I've smoked that had a big-fat stem in it. Result = bad burn, bad flavors, and once I figured out what the problem was it was too late/not worth my time to try and salvage it.
    Never had a problem with the UC coronas .... but after this experience, I'm done with the Undercrowns. I'll smoke the few I have left but after they're gone I'm not wasting any more time or money on them.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a The Griffins Corona.. Excellent cigar as always. One of my favorites that I have not had for a long time.
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    RP vintage 1990… what they call a robusto

good smoke!
  • Options
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Pretty sure I got this one from Lee's pass a few months ago .... good smoke, nice flavors, and great even burn.

Followed it up with a Undercrown Toro as the thunderstorms started to roll in ..... and what a POS that cigar was.
    I'm done with the UCs after ... never buying them again. I'll smoke the few I have left but that's it. Not wasting my $$ on these any more.
    This is the 3rd or 4th "larger" RG (toro/belicoso) Undercrown I've smoked that had a big-fat stem in it. Result = bad burn, bad flavors, and once I figured out what the problem was it was too late/not worth my time to try and salvage it.
    Never had a problem with the UC coronas .... but after this experience, I'm done with the Undercrowns. I'll smoke the few I have left but after they're gone I'm not wasting any more time or money on them.
    Geezus glad I didn't send you any of those.. I only have coronas left
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saison by Oliva
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:

Geezus glad I didn't send you any of those.. I only have coronas left
    I liked the UC coronas, never had an issue with that vitola....but I've had multiple toros & belis with stems. Not going to spend more $$ on UCs more out of principal than anything else....good smoke when they burn right. Last night just pissed me off though, final straw that broke the camels back.
    But if someone sent me one I sure wouldn't complain and I would happily smoke it.....just hope it wouldn't have a stem in it!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    photo null_zps511420a6.jpg
  • Options
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Just smoked a cigar I'll always keep a few boxes of in the humi… a Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban EDICION LIMITADA 1958 GORDITO.

Perfect size for an hour of cool autumn sunset smoking. The tapered light end ensures easy firing and it always gives me a good smoke.
  • Options
    PAtoNH:
    Just smoked a cigar I'll always keep a few boxes of in the humi… a Genuine Pre-Embargo Counterfeit Cuban EDICION LIMITADA 1958 GORDITO. Perfect size for an hour of cool autumn sunset smoking. The tapered light end ensures easy firing and it always gives me a good smoke.
    Wow sounds like someone has quite a collection, nice and congrats post up a pic!
  • Options
    haha… just a tray full of ash, an empty glass and burned up nub at this point. Nothing exotic… the key word is "Counterfeit"