Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    Rocky Patel Olde Worlde Reservee… box pressed… maduro 6.5 x 48??? It was a promotional "add-on" bundle from a summer purchase. Cold enough outside that it wasn't the best smoking experience. Had to touch up around 3 inches in… burned okay for for another inch and canoed the rest of the way. Started out very very nice but a bit bitter at the end… abandoned before the nub due to mild frustration and lack of body heat. :)

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Tonight's pleasures: Partagas 1845 and a couple fingers of 1792 Ridgemonte Reserve Barrel Select.

• Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    I'm not sure I know the last time I saw you post up a cigar you were smoking that wasn't killer, bravo sir and keep on keeping on!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WaltBasil:
    Tonight's pleasures: Partagas 1845 and a couple fingers of 1792 Ridgemonte Reserve Barrel Select.

Nice background also, sir.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    big chunks:
    I'm not sure I know the last time I saw you post up a cigar you were smoking that wasn't killer, bravo sir and keep on keeping on!
    Thank you sir
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was lastnight smoked a chupacabra id been sitting on for awhile,honestlywas a little dissapointed.Expected something more full bodied.. photo Photo0434_zps58a839e4.jpg
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    image Great fight for PAC man
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Started the evening with an H. Uppman vintage Cameroon belicoso,then had my first ISOM a partagas super partagas.
  • Options
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Smoked this last evening. From Mike (MVW67)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished the day the same as I started, with a Torano 1916 Cameroon! It was a great day!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Smoked an ab fine and rare from 2011. I really enjoyed it!!
    while smoking that I also smoked this turkey
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice on both accounts!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Camacho Corojo Machito. Bad weather quick smoke. 35 degrees, windy, raining. Picked these up for such occasions.
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    good stick Carl!! Is that a spiced rum in the background ? How did it pair with that smoke ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Had a hammer and sickle. Not a bad stick !
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    rsherman24:
    good stick Carl!! Is that a spiced rum in the background ? How did it pair with that smoke ?
    I really enjoyed the flavor of the smoke with the spiced rum. The wife got the rum from NOLA for a birthday gift, and it really paired well. I was very dissapointed with the construction of the cigar though. Wouldn't stay lit for 2 minutes and it had a soft spot in the middle almost felt hollow. I have a 5 pack, and the others feel alright. Hopefully it was just a bad stick since I did enjoy the flavor
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    had a couple last night while vherfing w/ Rick, Brett, and Curt (very fun as always). I pitched that quintero half way through. the PL monte carlo on the other hand is delicious. Must buy a box of those.

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    tried to make a fire, didn't work....still smokin in the vherf

photo null_zps83790aed.jpg
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Best Seller.. I believe that if I had to smoke only one cigar for the rest of my life, the Hemingway would be it.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    while Vherfin and a AF Don Carlos
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel Decade Toro. I'd forgotten how good this stick is. The best Patel makes I think.
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Gray lift double espresso robusto, nice duration for a chilly night out in the smoke tent.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    PAtoNHPAtoNH Posts: 429
    kaspera79:
    Arturo Fuentes Hemingway Best Seller.. I believe that if I had to smoke only one cigar for the rest of my life, the Hemingway would be it.

Haven't had a Hemingway in the humi for a while… great construction and flavor. I love the Perfecto shape and many brands really aren't very good at rolling them but, when done right, it's such an easy cigar to light with an even burn. I could see far worse options for a "desert island/if-you-could-only-have-one" cigar.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My final smoke of the day is "La Aurora" Connecticut Torpedo.
  • Options
    blutattooblutattoo Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    image Oooh this is gonna be good