Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guitarded said:
    From @Rolanddeschain 1/18 Very good cigar!
    Thankee Sai! Big Big! Long days and pleasant nights.
    I started The Dark Tower series on vacation in July of last year and recently started the last book. Very curious to see where Steven King takes the rest of the story.

I remember reading the first two Dark Tower books back in the late 80s. Never knew it's up to 8 books now......I might have to start reading this series again.  
  • Options
    GaryThompsonGaryThompson Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the mid to late 90’s I used to smoke Punch once in a while when I wanted  a fuller bodied cigar. I haven’t smoked one in quite some time so I grabbed this guy from my coolidor which was provided by @GaryThompson .

I need to asked you GT, how old is this thing? I see quite a bit of little sparklies all over. It’s very smooth with excellent flavor. This is definitely a well aged cigar. Thanks Gary!

I sent the good one? Damn!! Oh, um.. I mean... Just kidding.  I have really got to get better at labeling these things! I'm not sure on the age but do remember the previous owner telling me it already had a couple of year's on it. I'm glad you enjoyed it! That's what it's all about  ;)
  • Options
    Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ That’s a good cigar. Me likes!
  • Options
    TrishTrish Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^ That’s a good cigar. Me likes!
    My first,  i'm enjoying it so far 
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Los Hermanos Silver Habano - AJ Fernandez