Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Canned piss ^^^
    Nothing but a beer snob. I will do better next time. 
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    Canned piss ^^^
    Nothing but a beer snob. I will do better next time. 
    Coors Light?? :*
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jj20030 said:
    What did you think of the LEAF?  I have had a couple of different ones, and enjoyed each of them.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    @Diver43 smoked to the nub, not any humi time on it maybe a month, going to try the sumatra next

• Options
    One of my favorite cigars, they get better the longer they rest.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    jj20030 said:
    What did you think of the LEAF?  I have had a couple of different ones, and enjoyed each of them.
    Y'all need to come to Pittsburgh and smoke one at the Leaf and Bean. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    @Diver43 going to have to give it another try I picked it up at a b&m today as I left my stuff sitting on the counter this morning and I’m traveling for work. Unfortunately I ran into the same issues keeping it lit I have been having because of the humidity here.
  • Options
    @Diver43 going to have to give it another try I picked it up at a b&m today as I left my stuff sitting on the counter this morning and I’m traveling for work. Unfortunately I ran into the same issues keeping it lit I have been having because of the humidity here.
    Wish I had better advice given so far, but even though I live in South Florida where the humidity is off the charts on many days, My humi/tupperdors are all kept right at 65% using Boveda packs.  Outdoor humidity may be 89-95% but in the air conditioned house it is between 50 and 55%. I take my sticks out of the dor of one type or another and cut, them go to the kitchen, get whatever I plan to drink and out the back door to the patio.  Even on raining evenings, i have little trouble keeping a cigar lit.
    I am thinking that your humidity may be much higher than you think? If you have calibrated and such, throw that idea out the window. (shrug)
  • Options
    TheBeardedOne864TheBeardedOne864 Posts: 180 ✭✭✭✭
    I checked it about 2 weeks ago but I’m going to throw it and a Boveda pack in a Tupperware container and let it sit for 24hrs and see what it reads
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭