Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diesel corona (forgot to take a picture) from @CharlieHeis , it's good, but I keep comparing it to my ex girlfriend the Man O War Puro Authentico corona that he sent me and it's taking the enjoyment out of the relationship because I'm comparing them instead of appreciating it for itself. 

• Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eiroa, The first 20 years

Strange taste ( Mostly tough the nose ) soapish. Not objectionable...Just weird. I guess it was the Heirloom tobacco used in the binder?
    Going to let the rest sit for while longer. 
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:

Strange taste ( Mostly tough the nose ) soapish. Not objectionable...Just weird. I guess it was the Heirloom tobacco used in the binder?
    Huh. One of my favorite cigars. Never picked up any strange soapish taste. Being that it's packaged without cello, I wonder if it can pick up foreign elements. 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:

Huh. One of my favorite cigars. Never picked up any strange soapish taste. Being that it's packaged without cello, I wonder if it can pick up foreign elements. 
    I was just thinking......I had a tooth pulled yesterday morning, maybe the novocaine messed with things.
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ForMud said:
    ForMud said:

I was just thinking......I had a tooth pulled yesterday morning, maybe the novocaine messed with things.
    That will change your palate for sure.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you enjoyed it.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Omg PETA dont look ^^^^^
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.