Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    I had to look up what a Fitzgerald was. I do love me some gin but I usually just pour some tonic in it. We're about due for another Martini night on the vherf, don't you think @firehouseguy?

You're speaking my language. I've got a bottle of Hendricks calling my name.

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

@CharlieHeis said:
    I had to look up what a Fitzgerald was. I do love me some gin but I usually just pour some tonic in it. We're about due for another Martini night on the vherf, don't you think @firehouseguy?

You're speaking my language. I've got a bottle of Hendricks calling my name.

Yes. Thanks to @stubble and others, I realized that Tanqueray was not the best option. I love Hendricks.

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

What do you think of it?

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Derek said:

@TheKraken said:

What do you think of it?

One of my most favorite cigars I've ever smoked. The vitola is a personal favorite and the complexity of jammy sweetness and cooking meat were delicious. Also has a wonderful aroma. Will be a future box purchase for me

Edit- also has a strong bright peppery retrohale that's right up my alley

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Go Knights go!

I'm sitting on a couple of these Frank. Should I be excited? And you're probably the wrong person to ask this to, but would you recommend resting these for a bit? Had them for about a month so far.

• Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@N0tRichard said:
    Ave Maria Argentum, much better after resting for another month. Paired with a Fitzgerald, what are y'all's favorite cocktails to drink while smoking?

Whisky with ginger ale, old fashioned, or a mojito

Rye with Ginger Ale Bold

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Go Knights go!

I'm sitting on a couple of these Frank. Should I be excited? And you're probably the wrong person to ask this to, but would you recommend resting these for a bit? Had them for about a month so far.

Haha. The best one I ever had was a super old one from one of the guys here. This one has been sitting in my tower for about six months and it was fantastic.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

Must have been Friday in South Dakota last night?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Must have been Friday in South Dakota last night?

Might be Friday afternoon again soon

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

How do you like those? I loved the older AVOs, classic, XO, domaine,... yet to try any of the new Nicaragua or synchros (I know Im behind, they've been out for years).

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options

Run it through the Gonkulator, young man!