Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@TheKraken said:
    Green Hornet to celebrate closing on my first house today! Now archetype because I needed something sweet after that thread of bitterness that I wasted .5%-2.5% of my day on

Congrats. Post pics!

Ps I saw you work in pharma. Im a health economist, but like to pretend I know about prescription sales. I knew we had something in common.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    85 comments in about 5 hours...That thread was the only thing that @Scotch_n_Smoke ever authored that went viral.

Literally just choked 😂

• Options

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    85 comments in about 5 hours...That thread was the only thing that @Scotch_n_Smoke ever authored that went viral.

Literally just choked 😂

At that rate, he'll be **** richy rich. Except us poor sobs are broke and social media contact != $.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

Literally just choked 😂

Hop on the vherf

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:

Literally just choked 😂

Hop on the vherf

Back to work tomorrow. In earlier then normal.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Green Hornet to celebrate closing on my first house today! Now archetype because I needed something sweet after that thread of bitterness that I wasted .5%-2.5% of my day on

Congratulations

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options

@peter4jc said:
    Tabernacle Tuesday! And, it's a lancero, so that should be good for bonus points, right?

Good choice!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^^ I saw you just had one yesterday. You're a trendsetter, for sure!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoked this outstanding Ave Maria earlier tonight from @Vision, dated 2012. Wonderful beautiful smoke that absolutely didn't suck. Thanks Pete!

Glad you enjoyed

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,604 ✭✭✭✭✭

could be, I do have a partial box of those. I'll say glad you like it for whomever.

• Options

Last one. No more. Done.

Don’t even!