Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

SuP dOg?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

Haha I drank one of those for the first time tonight Pete

Watcha think?

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Vision said:

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

Watcha think?

Better than i thought, but a little too out there for me. You like it?

• Options

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

@TheKraken said:

@Vision said:

Watcha think?

Better than i thought, but a little too out there for me. You like it?

Almost every time I smoke

• Options

@TheKraken said:
    I'm a big Polar fan

Attaboy!

• Options

@CommanderDuke1_ how are those Master blends?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@TheKraken said:

@CommanderDuke1_ how are those Master blends?

Great cigar, not my favorite vitola.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    NickermanNickerman Posts: 37

Acid kuba kuba for me tonight

• Options

@Usaf06 said:
    Fuente Friday courtesy of Orlando. Thank you @cigarexplorer. Goes great with the scotch
    P.S. I dont care that its Saturday

🐕🚀

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@TheKraken said:

Edit - this has a very good chance of making it into my regulars. Wont be grading as my office is packed up, and I'm too effing exhausted

Put it into your gonkulator. I wanna see how you rate it.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

@TheKraken said:

Edit - this has a very good chance of making it into my regulars. Wont be grading as my office is packed up, and I'm too effing exhausted

Will at some point but the Mrs is more concerned with getting stuff like the kitchen, bed, and more unimportant stuff set up first. What a weirdo

• Options

Oh I see. I don't take requests from my employees, so I can't relate.

• Options

@TheKraken said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TheKraken said:

Will at some point but the Mrs is more concerned with getting stuff like the kitchen, bed, and more unimportant stuff set up first. What a weirdo

If it’s a new dwelling you need to celebrate celebrating celebrations!

• Options

Are you smoking in the new house? Have time to smoke, but no time for your calculus!

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Smoked my first H. Upmann tonight. It was an 1844 Connecticut. To be completely honest, it was terrible. Burn was perfect- but no flavor, bland, zero resistance on the draw, and I could only suffer half-way through before letting it go. Not sure if I just got a bad one? Been resting in my humidor at 64Rh for several weeks?

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    Smoked my first H. Upmann tonight. It was an 1844 Connecticut. To be completely honest, it was terrible. Burn was perfect- but no flavor, bland, zero resistance on the draw, and I could only suffer half-way through before letting it go. Not sure if I just got a bad one? Been resting in my humidor at 64Rh for several weeks?

Bland has been my experience with H. Upmann. Cardboard.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )