Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    hoghunterhoghunter Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

@Yakster said:

@hoghunter said:
    Smoked my first H. Upmann tonight. It was an 1844 Connecticut. To be completely honest, it was terrible. Burn was perfect- but no flavor, bland, zero resistance on the draw, and I could only suffer half-way through before letting it go. Not sure if I just got a bad one? Been resting in my humidor at 64Rh for several weeks?

Bland has been my experience with H. Upmann. Cardboard.

I thought it was just me. I feel like I’ve fixed my humidity issue by dropping down to the Boveda 62% which holds my sticks around 64Rh. But your description of “cardboard” was EXACTLY the word I was looking for. What a disappointment.

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vherf ^

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

Recently found out that people are paying to have cardboard cutouts of themselves there. We've hit a new low humanity

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Derek said:

Recently found out that people are paying to have cardboard cutouts of themselves there. We've hit a new low humanity

Right? I'm pretty annoyed at MLB this year, but I can't help but watch my dodgers

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Are you smoking in the new house? Have time to smoke, but no time for your calculus!

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭✭✭

Don't know if I'll be up long enough for a full cigar. Not a bad cigar but also not a good cigar.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

Edit - this has a very good chance of making it into my regulars. Wont be grading as my office is packed up, and I'm too effing exhausted

Those are great and only get better with rest.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 563 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:
    Last Call and Glenmorangie. But only because @BullSquatch is hoarding eagle rare and blantons

i bought my first bottle of each! LOL! and had to drive 1 hour to obtain!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:
    Got some weird flash flood type weather here but this helps

Send some down here, been in a drought for quite a while.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this shin bone from @BKDog. Lots of earthy grassy moss. Actually quite delightful, and since I have three hours to kill, shouldn't be a problem!

Your putter is missing its grip.....

I always liked the As. I like the Costa Rican wrapper on em. Always got a nice sweetness from em. Loved the old Miami's too!

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this shin bone from @BKDog. Lots of earthy grassy moss. Actually quite delightful, and since I have three hours to kill, shouldn't be a problem!

Your putter is missing its grip.....

I always liked the As. I like the Costa Rican wrapper on em. Always got a nice sweetness from em. Loved the old Miami's too!

😞 I’m down to 3 DPG Miami blends