Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rolanddeschain said:

January 2019 and a 12yr old scotch

Had one of those Undercrowns the other night and it was fantastic! Hope you enjoy

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:

How do you like they stick @Stubble ?, I just picked up a few and I am letting them rest... that wrapper is very easy on the eyes .

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

@Stubble said:

How do you like they stick @Stubble ?, I just picked up a few and I am letting them rest... that wrapper is very easy on the eyes .

By far, my favorite Davidoff. Probably in my top 5, but they're not a cost effective everyday smoke!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:
    Thanks @rsherman24 !

Dry begged it, huh?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,664 ✭✭✭✭✭

I gots skills bro! 😉

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Does wild fire smoke count? If so, smokey with a nice campfire aroma but a little green/harsh in the end. Notes of redwood predominantly with hints of charred oak but mostly a one trick poney.

Real talk though, as crazy as it sounds, I think it added something to my LFD air bender last night. Definitely a different and unique experience.

• Options

@Vision said:

Haha I drank one of those for the first time tonight Pete

• Options

@ShawnOL said:

@Yakster said:
    I recommend Drew Estate cigars with CA wildfires.

They'll all taste like Kentucky fire cured. :s

And now for this little firecracker, aptly named. Thanks Taylor @TheKraken .

hope you enjoy Shawn!

• Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,344 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Happy Padron Friday

FridaY FraNkY.... Hi FranKy.