Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Gray4lines said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Smoking this shin bone from @BKDog. Lots of earthy grassy moss. Actually quite delightful, and since I have three hours to kill, shouldn't be a problem!

Your putter is missing its grip.....

I always liked the As. I like the Costa Rican wrapper on em. Always got a nice sweetness from em. Loved the old Miami's too!

😞 I’m down to 3 DPG Miami blends

Ha! I ran out years ago. Truly a great cigar. Very unique.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Nothing like a double, double K n o b Creek and Coke out on a stroll around the neighborhood, shake bottle hides it great :D

I love it. Post workout recovery!

• Options
    DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Nothing like a double, double K n o b Creek and Coke out on a stroll around the neighborhood, shake bottle hides it great :D

I love it. Post workout recovery!

It's got electrolytes

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,042 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can I put you down for a thousand bucks worth?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Can I put you down for a thousand bucks worth?

2k I’ll take 2k

• Options

Will you comment on my video, or better yet, give me your password so I can comment on my video using your username? Then I can reply to my own video pretending I'm Nick Perdomo... Well, the version of Nick Perdomo that doesn't know how to conjugate a verb.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options

@VegasFrank said:
    Will you comment on my video, or better yet, give me your password so I can comment on my video using your username? Then I can reply to my own video pretending I'm Nick Perdomo... Well, the version of Nick Perdomo that doesn't know how to conjugate a verb.

Yes. Yes I will.

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

After seeing that pic, I cashed out my 401k and invested in cigars instead. First time customer too!

• Options

I'm going to put that in my advanced business metrics so I can shake down the CEO for a couple of dimes...

• Options

I'm going to put that in my advanced business metrics so I can shake down the CEO for a couple of dimes...

• Options

Perdo-who? @VegasFrank where it's at.

• Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    The only one that Calvin didn't buy...

That would have been good information to have a couple days ago

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@VegasFrank ... I love this intensity...

• Options

I see what you did there ^