Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    The more Padron I smoke, the more Padron I want. This is one of their entry level sticks- but I have a few 1926 & 1964 resting in the humidor that I can’t wait to try.

A padron is a padron, they are all great!

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Gray4lines said:
    @VegasFrank @IndustMech

I guess we need a "I Tried to Smoke A **** Cigar from ____, But Then Gave Up." thread

The Cargos are not bad.

I finished the Cargo

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Camach SLR natural from 6/15/2013. These have aged wonderfully and have quickly become one of my favorite cigars in my collection. I treasure each one and will have a solomon ceremony when I finally burn my last one..lol; and to think, I actually thought they were merely "pretty good" when I first bought them, maybe even a bit regretful that I bought a whole box instead of a 5-pack. Wish I would've bought five boxes now. 😪

Old school Camacho does/did very well aging. I have a few 2012ers left if you are looking for some.

Edit. No SLR tho.

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Camach SLR natural from 6/15/2013. These have aged wonderfully and have quickly become one of my favorite cigars in my collection. I treasure each one and will have a solomon ceremony when I finally burn my last one..lol; and to think, I actually thought they were merely "pretty good" when I first bought them, maybe even a bit regretful that I bought a whole box instead of a 5-pack. Wish I would've bought five boxes now. 😪

Old school Camacho does/did very well aging. I have a few 2012ers left if you are looking for some.

Edit. No SLR tho.

PM me with what you got and prices. Maybe something I'd be interested in. Appreciate the offer.