Comments

• TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    And then this

Went bang sitting in its stand.

:'(

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

User error pete. >:)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    User error pete. >:)

Well.... I started smoking it from the foot but only burnt my lips.

@Derek said:

Aren't you the guy with the Lewinsky joke the other night?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Derek said:

Aren't you the guy with the Lewinsky joke the other night?

She says "Very funny, Frank!"

@deadman said:
    ROTT

Like a pro!

@silvermouse said:
    About to light a 601 KRYPTONITE robusto from @VegasFrank. Thanks, new to me.

Hope you enjoyed it Edward.

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    My first Liga T52. It’s damn good (although halfway through it’s not quite as good as a really nice Padron or Fuente). EDIT: Strangely lost most if not all flavor after the midpoint. Have to relight. This stick went from damn good to pretty damn bad real quick. I had really high hopes. Arghhh.

Sucks to hear that it crapped out on you. Maybe humidity got to it? T52 and no 9s probably a good dry box candidate.

Ive smoked a handful and a couple were great. Really a "wow" cigar. Just as many have been meh.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rsherman24 said:

Longsdale Tuesday

FIFY

And BTW..... Who is Dale and how do we know he is long? 🤔

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not from this pos ^^

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter