Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

2012. Here’s to hoping it held up.

That was a fantastic blend, I'm sure it will be sublime. Let us know how it was.

Sweet tobacco with a musty finish. Very sweet for a MF.

Interesting, I remember them being spicy and peppery with a touch of sweetnes. It's always nice to hear how age has changed the profile of a blend. Thanks for sharing! 👍

Spice came around about an inch in then gone again. Tons of cedar about an inch left.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

The nub is a 6 out of 10, but watching you nub it on the vherf was a 10!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    The nub is a 6 out of 10, but watching you nub it on the vherf was a 10!

Thanks coach!

🦟

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank

Put me in coach!

That’s a job well done !

@EgoBoundary said:

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank

Put me in coach!

That’s a job well done !

A 6.... 6! I had to buy that mosquito a drink and cuddle after.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok. A 6.9

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@VegasFrank said:
    Ok. A 6.9

That it was.