Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, what? Who that?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • firehouseguyfirehouseguy Posts: 996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Make a martini and crank some Pink Floyd and you’ll remember and perhaps forget as well, lol

Cigars were made to be smoked, whiskey was made to be drank and women were made to be loved. The only thing I try to age is myself. 
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@JGruvey said:
    First cigar in a couple months after I was dealing with some health issues. Damn I picked a good one to kick it off with.

Glad to hear you are doing better Jimmy!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Derek said:

Looks like you are watching the right team!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• DerekDerek Posts: 517 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Derek said:

Looks like you are watching the right team!

Yea buddy! Nothing sweeter than watching a dodger go yard with Bumgarner on the mound.

... Except maybe watching the dodgers throw balls at Astros heads in a batters box this weekend. Just sayin.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:
    GOTF Claude Chien, ROTT, needs some rest I think.

Mine too.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    @silvermouse said:
    GOTF Claude Chien, ROTT, needs some rest I think.

Mine too.

Quick screenshot before he deletes it!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,767 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol. I had a very slight tunnelling issue. It's definitely not construction, most likely an over-hydrated wrapper or an overly dry filler. My comment stands!

:)

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

2012. Here’s to hoping it held up.

That was a fantastic blend, I'm sure it will be sublime. Let us know how it was.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

That was a fantastic blend, I'm sure it will be sublime. Let us know how it was.

Sweet tobacco with a musty finish. Very sweet for a MF.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Vision said:

Sweet tobacco with a musty finish. Very sweet for a MF.

Interesting, I remember them being spicy and peppery with a touch of sweetnes. It's always nice to hear how age has changed the profile of a blend. Thanks for sharing! 👍