Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Guitarded said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Gave my neighbor nearly half a box of these and he returned all but one saying they are too strong and too large. So I need to get to burning. Not too fond of the San Andrés wrapper but I haven't smoked one in ages so I figured what the heck! Luchador El Castigo behemoth.

@Guitarded I need your guidance...... what do I say? How do I say it?

Hey @CAcigarguy007 did you know that @Vision had a 40th birthday recently?
    I happen to have his addy and if you would do me a huge favor and send a few of those cigars to him, I’ll be happy to send a forum fiver to you.
    PM me if you’re interested, thank you.

Interested. Please send the addy. 40 is a big milestone.

• VisionVision Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Guitarded said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Gave my neighbor nearly half a box of these and he returned all but one saying they are too strong and too large. So I need to get to burning. Not too fond of the San Andrés wrapper but I haven't smoked one in ages so I figured what the heck! Luchador El Castigo behemoth.

I happen to have his addy and if you would do me a huge favor and send a few of those cigars to him, I’ll be happy to send a forum fiver to you.

This isn’t fair.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@Guitarded said:

@Vision said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:

This isn’t fair.

Sorry, not sorry. :) i know your a fellow who appreciates the aged stuff. I'll be sure to scratch out the return address as well. That's how I roll 😎. Just placed an order for usps boxes just now...lol.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2020

@ShawnOL said:

New to me and quite nice. Thanks, John @IndustMech .

They just hit the daily deal. 70 bucks for a bundle of 20.

Completely unrelated, please smoke a bunch of black works and padron tomorrow.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.