Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@Vision said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Round 2 on drink, watching the game with a buddy

98-00 Camaro? What’s she doing in there!?!

She’s getting fully restored slowly very slowly. Hopefully be mostly done in 2 years or so.

Edit It’s a 98 Z28 MN6

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@Vision said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Round 2 on drink, watching the game with a buddy

98-00 Camaro? What’s she doing in there!?!

She’s getting fully restored slowly very slowly. Hopefully be mostly done in 2 years or so.

Nice!

• VisionVision Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well we all know what Tampa Bay smoked.......

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Cam_91 said:
    Starting off pretty spicy, which isn’t my ideal type of cigar.

Feel free to send all your spicy sticks my way. Better yet, I can meet you at Los Lagos since my in laws live right down the street. I'll disposeof them properly fory you. :smiley:

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,145 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, @Cam_91, I'll offer a pickup offer to dispose of any of your unwanted Foundation cigars. Just drop me a PM and drop them on your porch and I'll take care of the rest.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

@Yakster said:
    Hey, @Cam_91, I'll offer a pickup offer to dispose of any of your unwanted Foundation cigars. Just drop me a PM and drop them on your porch and I'll take care of the rest.

Hey man, why you side busting on my dry beg? Lol.

• Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster @CAcigarguy007 Don’t think I have many as spicy as this one. Reminds me of a T-52, but I’m a no9 guy. The damn thing gave me a headache cause the tight draw

@Yakster said:
    ...but they calm down with age and your taste buds change so you should probably hold on to them for a while.

Good advice 👍. Strong cigars will mellow with age and round out. I can't say I've ever had cigars that were too strong/spicy stay that way. In fact, I've had plenty that were borderline harsh and pepper/spice bombs that ended up fantastic with a few years rest. I only wish there was a way to make bland cigars stronger and fuller by aging, that would be awesome!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Doesn't suck.

Wife gonna let you back in tonight?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope not 🚭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.