Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

@hoghunter said:
    Tabernacle Havana Seed. One of my favorites for sure! Sorry- already removed the label.

Nice Gurkha second.... 😂

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

Hey @TruDog let's see them nails, pretty guy

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2021

@VegasFrank said:
    Hey @TruDog let's see them nails, pretty g

edited February 2021

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

Post edited by TruDog on

@VegasFrank said:

...GRRRrrrrrrr....

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you @Guitarded!

....damn FranKy, looking better up dar in dat Hood (don't know if yo improving property value)......BoYee.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Thanks @bert873 for adding this to the 5k pass! My 11th so far from the monster box...

Any day is a good day....

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cigarexplorer said:

Home from the desert for a couple of days. Glad to see everyone is still smoking good stuff!

Interesting looking cigar. Looked it up and it sounds interesting. Is it flavored or just called that because it has cinnamon essence?

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:

@cigarexplorer said:

Home from the desert for a couple of days. Glad to see everyone is still smoking good stuff!

Interesting looking cigar. Looked it up and it sounds interesting. Is it flavored or just called that because it has cinnamon essence?

It’s not flavored. I actually never heard of it before smoking it, a friend at the lounge set them aside for me for when I got back into town. I’m not big in picking up small nuances in cigars but It does have a small essence of cinnamon and is a bit sweet in my opinion. I enjoyed it for sure.

• CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was a great tennis match. 🎾 🇺🇸.