Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hendrix has a pigtail I think

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Hendrix has a pigtail I think

No pigtails... one's darker and is naked, the other is a tad lighter in cello. I emailed them, let's see if they can help.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

The MHC I got today were dark and in a cello and the hendrix are sans cello, so maybe that's the difference?

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ShawnOL said:

Franking it, Shawn, ROTT?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

The free perdomo was not good. It was so bad that I doubt it was the cigar. Had to be some other factor that made it un-smokable

@VegasFrank said:
    The counterfeit perdomo market is huge in western San Jose....

Good thing I’m in south SJ. Keep that fake stuff on your side you western weirdos

Is he talking about Campbell?

Ring up your boy Frank!

Old scratch and sniff just told me that everything from San Jose is fake. Perdomos, hockey teams, etc.

Insightful

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Old @Scotch_n_Smoke , maybe there is a video about verifying the validity of the Perdomo product?

The Perdomo in question is literally listed as his favorite cigar Lmao. Nice

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:

@ShawnOL said:

Franking it, Shawn, ROTT?

Yup.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.