Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:
    I guess photo’s are a no go in a foreign land...

If you are in Canada I need to know where you crossed the border.
    I’m on my way!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

MacGyver that thing Lol Yeah if you see me post a cigar pic with the ash out of frame it’s cause that burn line is raggedy as hell 😄

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,988 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

@Cam_91 said:

@TheKraken said:

Either that cigar owes you money, or Valentine’s Day was rough this year. Gorilla grippin

Haha hiding the damage I did when I dropped it! Split about halfway up. But I pulled a Ricky trick and taped 4 paper bands up it and am pulling them off as I go. Not the best burn in the world, but sure beats tossing it. Thanks for the tip @Rhamlin

Awesome, glad you didn’t have to trash it. Couldn’t tell you how many cigars that’s saved me.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hope it was what you were expecting.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy brother!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

Double fisting, Pete? You're getting me excited.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,246 ✭✭✭✭✭

@EgoBoundary said:

I think @Vision just called me out, I was enjoying both the Fonseca and the pier 28, it highlights the fonseca as a creamier cigar and the pier 28’s spice stands out ... both good sticks

I know my methods are strange but I am glad young Peter had some fun with it...

I’ll absolutely do it again. The Chance wasn’t holding up it’s end of the bargain so I let it go. The HVC Cerro was a very good medium cigar. The Black Friday and Serie A IMHO are better cigars but the Cerro was excellent especially at its price point. $85ish for the box (20ct). I would say a 5pk is a good investment tho over the box. I was considering, after seeing you @EgoBoundary , smoking the Pier Habano and Maduro same time. We will see.