Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    A ruination from 2012. I'm guessing it's gotta be from @Vision. Thanks Peter!

You got me there! Hope it didn’t suck.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@VegasFrank said:
    A ruination from 2012. I'm guessing it's gotta be from @Vision. Thanks Peter!

You got me there! Hope it didn’t suck.

0.0 percent suckage. Thanks Peter.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@Usaf06 said:
    U-Boat from Frank the tank i believe. Thanks Franky

Hope you like it Nick. It's my favorite Saka store release.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@Usaf06 said:
    U-Boat from Frank the tank i believe. Thanks Franky

Hope you like it Nick. It's my favorite Saka store release.

Love it

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

...HoLa Franky, watcha pairing that wiFF? If it aint Whiskey, shame on ya.

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

An ice cold diet doctor pepper.

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,345 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

....SuGa BuZZ FranKy.....

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

@TruDog said:

@VegasFrank said:

....SuGa BuZZ FranKy.....

Diet....

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:
    Should be smoking with all the clowns at Patrick's house but it wasn't meant to be

It's making me crazy that I won't be able to smoke with my friend Charlie this weekend. Next year we have to move it up a week so it doesn't conflict with the holiday. @CharlieHeis

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@CharlieHeis said:
    Should be smoking with all the clowns at Patrick's house but it wasn't meant to be

It's making me crazy that I won't be able to smoke with my friend Charlie this weekend. Next year we have to move it up a week so it doesn't conflict with the holiday. @CharlieHeis

Nah, this week works better for MikeBob iirc. I'll take a maybe and a yes over a yes and a no. This was more about being short-staffed than the holiday.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CharlieHeis said:

@peter4jc said:

@CharlieHeis said:

Nah, this week works better for MikeBob iirc. I'll take a maybe and a yes over a yes and a no. This was more about being short-staffed than the holiday.

Sadly, if we did the third weekend of June it would conflict with Father’s Day, and July 4th would be the weekend after. I think Charlie just needs to get a new job, or host a South Dakota herf another time of year. I’ll let you know when the Midwestern people are coming to Iowa next month, you should definitely come.