Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,373 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's my wtf @broncomike. Rocky's are great!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s my wtf because …. Not great

• Options

That’s my awesome because Peter is awesome and that’s my agree because I agree with your disagree.

• Options
    raidermikeraidermike Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DenverFrank. Had a 1990 and A Fithteenth.... not so 🔥....

Things are about to get interesting...

• Options
    edited June 2021

@raidermike said:
    @DenverFrank. Had a 1990 and A Fithteenth.... not so 🔥....

When will you learn to follow good teams and buy good smokes, @chiefsmike

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Cam_91Cam_91 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭✭✭

@raidermike said:
    @BunglesFrank. Had a 1990 and A Fithteenth.... not so 🔥....

Fify

• Options

That’s my lol because this might be getting old

• Options

Everyone's always trying to assassinate the king. No one's trying to assassinate the jester or the pauper @Cam_91

• Options

Wait, it's @vegasgoldenmike. Yep, that's the one.

• Options
    TheKrakenTheKraken Posts: 2,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

I really liked that one, what did you think Wade?

• Options
    MountainSmokeMountainSmoke Posts: 107 ✭✭✭✭✭

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Had to pitch the Kristoff, too many burn problems. La Galera Habano Bonchero No 4 on fire now.

That's too bad I usually have pretty good luck with kristoff and like them quite a bit actually

• Options
    CommanderDuke1_CommanderDuke1_ Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TheKraken said:

I really liked that one, what did you think Wade?

I enjoyed it as well!!!

• Options
    CAcigarguy007CAcigarguy007 Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

@MountainSMOKE said:

@CAcigarguy007 said:
    Had to pitch the Kristoff, too many burn problems. La Galera Habano Bonchero No 4 on fire now.

That's too bad I usually have pretty good luck with kristoff and like them quite a bit actually

It's a good cigar no doubt. I seem to have more problems with their churchill size. The 7 x 50 is a beast to burn as it gets exhausting. I prefer the smaller sizes or their torpedo shaped sticks more for burn quality. I'd bet it would burn much better in a conventional 48 ring gauge, or better yet, a 46 ring. The combustion quality would greatly improve with that thick wrapper. I think I'll stick to the Robusto size in GC for any future acquisitions. It's a good compromise for the thick wrapper. They have good blends to be sure.