Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• RobbyCruzRobbyCruz Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Or a DE hererra esteli Brazil Maduro. I don't remember anymore.

No it was definitely the Fuente Padron collab, I remember both Don Carlos and Jose Padron being there....

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

If you can find the thousand series grab em. Those are fantastic

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 Which one's your favorite? I just bought a box of 3000s. I didn't buy it on ccom so I won't say where though, in true Nick spirit. It definitely wasn't the Pacific though.

I find it strange and coincidental that they have the 2000 robusto, 3,000 Toro, 4,000 torpedo like another company I know, especially since the shop owner who got me into these reservas said it was the most like a padron on the market.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rdp77 said:

What are your thoughts kind sir?

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

@Rdp77 said:

What are your thoughts kind sir?

Very medium to start but flavorful enough to keep your attention. Strength builds around halfway through. I really enjoy them.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll give them a try, thanks for the recommendation.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,234 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @Usaf06 Which one's your favorite? I just bought a box of 3000s. I didn't buy it on ccom so I won't say where though, in true Nick spirit. It definitely wasn't the Pacific though.

I find it strange and coincidental that they have the 2000 robusto, 3,000 Toro, 4,000 torpedo like another company I know, especially since the shop owner who got me into these reservas said it was the most like a padron on the market.

I love the toro, not sure which one that is but I think its a 6x50.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    If it's Rusty-approved then I better try one!

What do you think??