Comments

• Options
    OwenOwen Posts: 442 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Nightcap from @Bigshizza

I like those. Probably my favorite from them

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,170 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you Ron @Diver43

Glad you enjoyed Frank. I was forced to cut back between dental work and being so stinking hot

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

@vision you should see if you can get any wunderlust while you're over there.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,899 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    @vision you should see if you can get any wunderlust while you're over there.

That would be an $80 cigar here….

• Options

@Diver43 said:

@VegasFrank said:
    Thank you Ron @Diver43

Glad you enjoyed Frank. I was forced to cut back between dental work and being so stinking hot

Lol I just decided to suffer through the heat. Thanks again brother.

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,773 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Vision said:

Welp none of these…

At those prices you should only buy one of each.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.