Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    LFD DL maduro chisel. Awesomeness.
    so damn good. so so so damn good. did you try my "chisel trick" by squeazing the end open instead of cutting?
    anyway, tonight was an AB Harvest Select. It was okay, kinda sweet on the start, caught some coffee bean hints but the final third was meh.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had an Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro toro tonight, I like this cigar for what it is, nothing to blow you away, but a solid cigar. I wouldn't mind buying some when I'm off my buying hiatus.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    today...
    Gurkha Master select.

it wasnt bad, but it didnt stand out from the crowd. (like so many other Gurkhas)
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I am smoking a MOW special ed figurado. wonderful cigar, never dissapoints.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    I am smoking a MOW special ed figurado. wonderful cigar, never dissapoints.
    soloman size?
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    just had an ITC Super Fuerte Maduro belicoso, great stick, had some burn issues though, kept havin to touch up the damn thing
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Graycliff professionale...Milder than I expected - probably my fav. Graliff so far though. Good flavors and finish. Great burn but draw is a bit on the tight side for me- I punched this one, would cut next time.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had the trusty Puros Indios Viejo on the ride to work.
    Really love the flavor of these sticks.

• Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    stephen you have a PM
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Last night I smoked a "My Father" Cedros Delux courtesy of mustluvcigars. Nice cigar, and appropriate given the new baby. :)
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Last night I smoked a Gurka turk and empire V. Wasn't greatly impressed with either. Maybe I'm just missing something.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had an El Triunfador (old blend) last night. Spicy goodness.

EDIT: It was actually the new blend. Now I have to get my hands on the old one.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Last night had a cu-avana intenso - Had a super tight draw and the burn was uneven the entire time. Kind of had a raisin spice flavor to it when I could manage to have the cigar evenly lit after re-touching it. Overall it did not excite me that much. I would like to give one a second chance.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    shamrocked:
    Last night had a cu-avana intenso - Had a super tight draw and the burn was uneven the entire time. Kind of had a raisin spice flavor to it when I could manage to have the cigar evenly lit after re-touching it. Overall it did not excite me that much. I would like to give one a second chance.
    The torpedo is the best of the Intenso line.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    shamrocked:
    The torpedo is the best of the Intenso line.
    +1 The torp is the best of the line, but they are all pretty great! Except the churchill, which is a bit more bland than the rest of the sizes in my experiences.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Just had a Punch Rare Corojo, was nice tho had a small split... good smoke after it got past that tho... and later will be Mystery Stick C
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a 5 Vegas Gold earlier not sure what it will be tonight...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Fired up a 5 Vegas Triple A, very nice
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Had a Tabak Cafe con Leche this morning, then a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet. im debating to go fire up one now or not.
  • Options
    Cuba Libre, IT SF Maduro, LHC, Cu-avana Intenso
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Gypsy I am jelous of your great weather. When it was nice I didn't have time. And when I had time it just wasn't nice enough outside! None toay!
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I had a Cusano 18 Maduro for lunch, and a Torano Exodus 50th on the ride home. Love the 50th!
  • Options
    ATTEMPTED to smoke an Arganese Uno Puro from a DD a few months ago, I say attempted because the damn thing was so tightly packed you basically had to put some major effort just to get a puff of smoke. After giving up on that I lit up a Hoyo de Monterrey, great everyday cigar
  • Options
    jacketsrule:
    I had a Cusano 18 Maduro for lunch
    LOVE the Cusano 18 Maduro!!! soo tasty
  • Options
    ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Oliva Connecticut Reserve Robusto. Haven't tried a maduro yet. May have to with the CAO Gold Maduro Robusto.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    5 Vegas CSII
  • Options
    Dark Roast:
    Gypsy I am jelous of your great weather. When it was nice I didn't have time. And when I had time it just wasn't nice enough outside! None toay!
    We had what we considered a long and miserable winter, many sub freezing days but spring showed up suddenly and it has been just beautiful for several weeks now. 80*+ everyday and sunny. I love living in North Florida. It is great smoking weather.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I lit up a cao lx2 toro last night and I was blown away. I've had several before, but this baby has been in the humi for at least a year or so. It wasn't very strong, at least as much as I remember them being but very flavorful. I really need to get a box of these babies.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Tonight I will be going back to the roots with a mini-belicoso of RP 1990....
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Had a Liga Privada T52 last night. A little one dimensional, but it was great flavor so I am not complaining.