Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Had a CAO Gold Maduro that ljl sent to me.
    I have to say this cigar tasted like a vanilla cappuccino.
    I might have to try one with an actual cappuccino or latte.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My last 5 Vegas classic from an order a year ago. It was smooth cream all the way.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Don Kiki Brown label x2
    IT SF Maduro
    LHCOF
    Bahia Maduro
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Joya De Nicaragua Clasico.
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    JDN Dark Corojo for lunch, and a Cusano 18 Maduro on the ride home.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed a Padilla Miami while dropping a few lines .... then had a 3 Siglos later in the day
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    bama3715:
    Joya De Nicaragua Clasico.

I love that stick ...... so flavorful
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Perdomo Lot 23-good at the beginning and end, just ok thru the middle 1/3
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had a MOW for afternoon snack and finished the evening with a Montecristo No. 2, superb day!!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Had a MOW Ruination robusto #1 tonight, good as always.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a ccom cameroon label, tight draw but still a solid stick
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I just got through having a Tabak Especial Corona Dulce after about the first 1/2" I thought I was going to have to puke. The thing is sooooooooooooo sweet and on top of that the flavoring they put on the cap. I paid $7 for it at a cigar bar and am extremely pissed,lol! That was my first and last infused cigar!
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    Cabaiguan for lunch, and the new La Aurora 107 on the ride home.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    nice power ranger...

for me it was a cusano P1
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    LFD Airbender toro. so far so good. also picked up an LFD DL 700 as well
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Let's see. I don't remember when I updated this thread with what I smoked this week. I had a My Father Cedros Deluxe on Tuesday. Yum. Tatuaje Red Tubos on Wednesday - freakin awesome. And yesterday I had a Gurkha Dragon (from Alex) it had some nice flavors, but it needed some more time in the humi - a bit of amonia in the background. Later on in the night I had a RP Decade that a friend of mine gave me from his aging humidor. A year and a half really mellows this one out - super creamy and very pleasant.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Oliva "O"
    Bahia Maduro x2
    Nub Habano
    Don Kiki Brown label
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Tonight I had a 5 Vegas Limitada '08 that has been in my possession since 8/08, or whenever they came out, maybe Nov? In any case, they are coming along nicely after 18 months, but I feel like they're not where they will be in another year or two. This one was good, and I'm really looking forward to them in the future.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nuttin' for me, making it about 10 days in a row. Got the hatches battened down here for the tornadoes and flooding.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Had a Montecristo churchill compliments of my buddy while we drank some hoegaarden and listened to the Pens game on the radio. Beautiful, warm spring evening here in the Burgh. Go Pens!
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Tonight I had a 5 Vegas Limitada '08 that has been in my possession since 8/08, or whenever they came out, maybe Nov? In any case, they are coming along nicely after 18 months, but I feel like they're not where they will be in another year or two. This one was good, and I'm really looking forward to them in the future.
    j0z3r I see you have realized the benefit of aging cigars! I have some that I have aged 8 years. The cigars I bought back then when i was very green vary; but I have come to agree with something I have seen in multiple forums, aging will imprive a good cigar, it will NOT make a bad cigar good, I have learned that the hard way !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Haven't had anything for several days and haven't really been on here much. Been working pretty much nonstop... At my regular job and then a side job I'm working on. But hopefully that will all change today. It's Saturday, I'm off for 4 days, and my smoking buddy is coming over in a little bit to work on our side project and fire up the grill! Going to have to fire up a few smokes and have some drinks today!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The perfect storm. My wife put the baby down for a nap. While she was going upstairs, she told the four year old they would go watch a movie. I went up ten minutes later and all three were sleeping. Went outside with a Oliva Serie O robusto while watching the neighbors cut grass.
  • Options
    DHawkDHawk Posts: 45
    About 11am, on my way to a softball game, I had a Perdomo Lot 23. Would really like to just sit and try to enjoy a stick but I live in an appartment and can't smoke here. Seems I always end up in the car which I don't really like doing.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I'ma try a verdadero organic, and maybe a CAO traviata later. Or an indian tabac maduro. or a flor de oliva if im drunk lol
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Nuttin' for me, making it about 10 days in a row. Got the hatches battened down here for the tornadoes and flooding.
    good luck urbs, hope you avoid the damages...

I've been eying my Tony Soprano for quite some time, Might light it up tonight or tomorrow. Damn, I'll be down to 2 of them if I smoke one... oh well.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    undulac:
    The perfect storm. My wife put the baby down for a nap. While she was going upstairs, she told the four year old they would go watch a movie. I went up ten minutes later and all three were sleeping. Went outside with a Oliva Serie O robusto while watching the neighbors cut grass.
    there are few things in life better than smoking a good cigar while watching other people work.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    phobicsquirrel:
    urbino:
    good luck urbs, hope you avoid the damages...

I've been eying my Tony Soprano for quite some time, Might light it up tonight or tomorrow. Damn, I'll be down to 2 of them if I smoke one... oh well.
    Thanks, feebs. It's been a crazy 18 hrs. Lots of tornadoes and 6" to a foot of rain, depending on exactly where you are. Still pouring, and more storms on the way. I can't believe I've still got power and cable. Less than ideal smoking weather.

Think of me while you enjoy that Soprano!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Well be safe my friend.