Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I just finished a casa fuego that Tim threw into my order. It was actually rather tasty.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well tomorrow will be the big day of moving for us where we get all the big stuff moved over to the new place and I'm sure afterwords I'll be tired and in desperate need of a drink and a smoke. Not sure what I'll be smoking just yet, but it will have to be something good to break in the new patio! I'm not sure if I'll have internet until Monday but I'll try to keep updated on my phone! Everyone have a good weekend!
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    Went to lunch with a customer today and decided to stop at a local smoke shop. I ended up buying a couple of the Opus X - we took the long way back to his office and enjoyed the cigars. Now.....I'm spoiled. Lunch was terrific as well, a pasta dish with cream, chicken, spinach and candied walnuts.
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Just finished a Connecticut by Rocky Patel. Nice smoke, got it on a trade from a coworker.
  • Options
    Thanks to Jozer and sending me 5 5 vegas 2010 sticks I am half way through one of them and I really like it. It's probably my 2nd fav if not fav of the line.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Smoked a Fuente Anejo. Man this is a fantastic cigar. I think this one was the Reserva 46 (5.6x46).
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1200- Rocky Patel Sungrown
    1545- Alec Bradley Sungrown
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
    I like how you have them at time slots... wish I could smoke that many in one day, thinkin I'll have my RP Edge or La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    fla-gypsy:
    0530- Padilla Hybrid
    0745- Gran Habano 2002
    1930- Gran Habano 2002
    I like how you have them at time slots... wish I could smoke that many in one day, thinkin I'll have my RP Edge or La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuerte
    The time thing is easy, just start burning sticks first thing in the morning and basicly never stop. LOL. Just some clarification the larger gaps in the morning are when I was attending all the meetings I have to sit through and the afternoon gap is when I was constructively persuing my vocation.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Graycliff professional, very pleasant.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    had a Camacho triple maduro with about 18 months on it today. i dont think this peaked but it aged very well. i may have to get a bunch of these and let them sleep.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Half way done on a RP vintage 90, great stuff!
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gonna enjoy a big ol' Olor Fuerte churchill along with a couple doubles of good sour mash bourbon on the rocks at our regular Saturday afternoon herf. Aahhhh! Muy Bueno.

Marty

• Options
    ccom red label, ah a few months and that sweetness is here.
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    G2 for now . . . think I'll have to light up an RP Connecticut or a Perdomo 10th Anniv. Champagne later tonight and pair it with a little B&B on the porch . . . I just hope my citronella candles can keep those $%^&* mosquito's off me
  • Options
    Had a Padilla Hybrid, GH 2002, and a Alec Bradley Sungrown (paired perfectly with fresh ground columbian coffee)
  • Options
    bige1371bige1371 Posts: 196
    Just finished a Blondie by Acid. It might be awhile before I do that again
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Diesel. First one since I smoke a few fresh off the truck in October 09. They were good then, they're phenomenal with almost 8 months age on em. So glad I still have 8 more.

edit.... following it up now with a Pioneer Valley Maduro courtesy of ljl's mooch package. Nice cigar. Good burn, tight ash, and a nice sweetness. Downsides are firm draw and it's threatening to go out, so I'm having to smoke it quick. Definitely nice flavors though, enough sweetness to follow up the Diesel and stand out still.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a V. Organic this morning, 5 Vegas Classic in the afternoon, Man 'O War while manning the grill, and just grabbed a Punch to finish the night. First 4 stick day for me in quite a while.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    CAO Italia after lunch and now a Man O War Ruination Torpedo after dinner.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ashton Maduro....... damn good.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Went to a buddies b.day party and he had a bon fire going. Started with a Monte Cristo White, it was ok but needed more rest. I was kinda bummed about that, it cracked a bit, was a bit tight, and didn't burn quite right. Oh well. Second up was a Cuban label,it was my first one, good stick. Third was a 5 Vegas AAA that was boxed in Jan 09 and it was fantastic! I'm thinking about going for a fourth, but not sure yet...been a good day :^)

Edit: Actually I forgot, I had a Torano Dominico earlier this afternoon. So it was a 4 stick day after all. Good stuff...
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    cholmes8310:
    Diesel. First one since I smoke a few fresh off the truck in October 09. They were good then, they're phenomenal with almost 8 months age on em. So glad I still have 8 more.

edit.... following it up now with a Pioneer Valley Maduro courtesy of ljl's mooch package. Nice cigar. Good burn, tight ash, and a nice sweetness. Downsides are firm draw and it's threatening to go out, so I'm having to smoke it quick. Definitely nice flavors though, enough sweetness to follow up the Diesel and stand out still.

Glad you got some enjoyment out of it. Just got a great price on them, so I had to try, pleasant surprise. Having a ITC super fuerte - another great budget stick - like this one, can have some burn issues though...

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Working so nothing tonight but Monday morning when I get home I will be enjoying something. Trying to decide what though. Hmmmm decisions decisions.....lol
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Had an OpusX robusto last night, been in the bottom of the humi for about 2 years. Ran into the infamous opus burn problems(first one i had that burned funky....almost as bad as a padilla obsidian) Flavor was great, just had to keep touching it up. Great cigar if your patient and find deals on em.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Just had a Ccom Purple Label, not bad at all, tough draw at the beginning , but it got better as it burned, took off the band near the end and it unraveled a bit. Good flavor for a mild smoke.
  • Options
    Had a RP Cuban Blend earlier and fingering a 5 Vegas Miami as I type. Can you say Nightcap!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an Alec Bradley Prensado while the wife had an Alec Bradley Tempus
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Trinidad Robusto Extra....
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Cu Avana Intenso