Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I had a Cain F today and was.. well underwhelmed. I was hoping for a stronger cigar but it was really mild. Though I enjoyed it more than the cain, I still can't see myself smoking too many more of them.
  • Options
    havlowhavlow Posts: 27
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 Torpedo and it was Fantastic!
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    5 Vegas Relic
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    docbp87:
    5 Vegas Relic
    Hey doc, if you've got any more of those you might want to get in touch with jsnake - he has been dying to try one lately, and you two may be able to work out a trade for some of his much-sought 262's.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Arganese ML3 damn tasty and complimented my BLT
  • Options
    fla-gypsy:
    5 Vegas Miami
    Only one Sir? usually you have a 4-7 list...
  • Options
    GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had a Cain F today and was.. well underwhelmed. I was hoping for a stronger cigar but it was really mild. Though I enjoyed it more than the cain, I still can't see myself smoking too many more of them.
    Well Damn, man! I'm sorry they weren't what you were hoping for, esp since you got the double toro... Maybe just a different size would do ya stronger... Or hopefully some rest'll make them pop for you!
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    RP Fusion, Padilla Habano, Punch
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Montecristo Platinum, Gurkha Regent
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Nica Libra ...this one started out a little bitter but settled into its normal flavor after about 4-5 puffs in. Very good relaxing smoke, not sure where the bitter came from. All the others I've had (5 or 6) didn't do that. This one had about 6 months on it.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Hayblet:
    fla-gypsy:
    5 Vegas Miami
    Only one Sir? usually you have a 4-7 list...
    Had a nightcap, a Ccom white label Corojo (DPG). You have to detox sometime.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Had an AF Anejo shark. First time having, very nice smoke!
  • Options
    Cohiba Black. It was ok, but the scotch was better.(Johnny Walker Gold Label)
  • Options
    Graycliff G2 PGX... It was a nice mild cigar..burned rather quickly for a 6" cigar (about 45 minutes to nub) but had a smooth finish. I cut the cap a mm too thick and the wrapper came loose but was controlled during the smoke. It kept a good ash and only dropped twice before ending..only had a slight burn issue half way through that was corrected by altering the unburned area to the upside... Not great on flavors yet, so I can't really give ya anything on that, was creamy though.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Padilla '32 oscuro soloman. See ratings and reviews for more info. I will say: OMG!!!
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    had a carlos torano virtuoso and an acid opulence 3.. both werent great, the virtuoso was extremely tight.. the opulence 3, had lots of weird aromatic notes and flavors..
  • Options
    tkohlertkohler Posts: 70
    Not sure what I'll smoke tonight, but its 8:00AM and I'm smoking a CAO black that has been sitting in the bottom of my humi for about two years.
  • Options
    BTJR99BTJR99 Posts: 97
    Last night my local B&M had their 3rd year anniversary party. I had Liga Privada T52, my current favorite stick. And now I just pulled out a Bahia Blue robusto that came in a sampler a few months ago. I was a little worried that it was going to suck from what I have read here but its not that bad. For a $2 stick I can't complain.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I had my first 601 Green last night and have to say I really liked this stick. I am going to have to get a few more of these.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Last night I lit up a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 that I got from Alex. Damn good smoke! Great flavor and medium body and the burn was perfect all the way. I never had to touch it up and I had to let it sit for 2-3 minutes at one point. Thanks a lot for this one Alex! I'll have to get a few more of those to have on hand down the road!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Had a Tabak Especial Dulce, great morning gar, throughly enjoyed it while listening to the rain on my patio.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    brotheradam:
    Had a Tabak Especial Dulce, great morning gar, throughly enjoyed it while listening to the rain on my patio.
    I had the Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche, trade with Ryan....I enjoyed it as well as it was sweet and smooth! Still have one more left.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    zeebra:
    brotheradam:
    I had the Tabak Especial Cafe con Leche, trade with Ryan....I enjoyed it as well as it was sweet and smooth! Still have one more left.
    Got one of those too in my humi can't wait to try it. I was told to wipe off the cap before smoking so the sweetness doesn't overwhelm you and it worked well.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Stating out my birthday week with a 2005 Carlito GOF that I have had for some time. Starting out sweet and very tasty.
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Smoking a Gurkha Park Avenue churchill right now. Probably my one of my favorite Gurkha's and one of their cheapest, go figure!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Todays Line Up:
    Cu-avana original
    Cu-avana Maduro
    Cu-avana Intenso
    CI Legends Yellow label (DPG)
    5 Vegas Miami
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    PuroFreak:
    Last night I lit up a Gran Habano Vintage 2002 that I got from Alex. Damn good smoke! Great flavor and medium body and the burn was perfect all the way. I never had to touch it up and I had to let it sit for 2-3 minutes at one point. Thanks a lot for this one Alex! I'll have to get a few more of those to have on hand down the road!
    Glad you liked it! I love these because they are so cheap yet tasty. Now that you mention it, I only have one left- time to email tim soon.
  • Options
    San Cristobal hoping for one in a little if dinner plans allow.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I am going to fire up a 5 Vegas Cask Strength in about 30 min...
  • Options
    Just had a Leoninos what quite a surprise for a stick I've never heard of before.