Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Brazilian label… gota say I’m not a fan, a little harsh from the start and it did not improve, uneven burn required quite a few touchups. It was a gift and im not sure how well it was take care of prior to me getting it so I will give one another chance somewhere down the road.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Tatuaje Black Label Lancero
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    MOW Ruination Belicoso
  • Options
    was going to smoke a gurkha legend tonight and then i punch it and notice it is too dry man this day has been a bad one maybe tomorrow will be better
  • Options
    AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Posts: 648
    Had a brickhouse...tasty smoke!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    next up a nestor reserve maduro with about a year in my humi , a great cheap alternative to a rp owr maduro im seeing
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Was planning on a RP Fusion with over a year on it. Instead my impulsive nature took over and I just lit a Tempus with only a weeks rest. So far no regrets is smokin just fine rott. Been dying to try these and the maduro for some time.

Edit: 500 posts! what do I win lol.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    BlueRings:
    sounds delicous.

I'm enjoying an Illusione HL maduro. Love it.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    BlueRings:
    Whats the word on these?
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Was planning on a RP Fusion with over a year on it. Instead my impulsive nature took over and I just lit a Tempus with only a weeks rest. So far no regrets is smokin just fine rott. Been dying to try these and the maduro for some time. Edit: 500 posts! what do I win lol.
    we win, you have a contest to pass a box of sticks out to celebrate your milestone lol, or i can just give you my addy, lmao
  • Options
    The Kid:
    BlueRings:
    Whats the word on these?
    just thru the grapevine i read they aint all that, but personally i dont know, but backed off buying them cause what i read on them, and i think it was on ccom here
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    BlueRings:
    Whats the word on these?
    just thru the grapevine i read they aint all that, but personally i dont know, but backed off buying them cause what i read on them, and i think it was on ccom here
    how bout those capoieras (sp) I've seen those a bunch a times,One of those I just keep passin.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Rocky Patel The Edge Toro.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    BlueRings:
    Whats the word on these?
    how bout those capoieras (sp) I've seen those a bunch a times,One of those I just keep passin.
    just got them in they are the professors but ive read great reviews and over there(lol) they have a 92 rating but will try to wait before i spark one up, ill send you one if you want, jus pm me if you do
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Working my way through an Ago LE10. Been a while since I've had one of these, and over the year+ that I've had them, they've smoother considerably. Still strong, but not so in-your-face. Still a big fan of these, will enjoy seeing how they develop.
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    Was planning on a RP Fusion with over a year on it. Instead my impulsive nature took over and I just lit a Tempus with only a weeks rest. So far no regrets is smokin just fine rott. Been dying to try these and the maduro for some time.

we win, you have a contest to pass a box of sticks out, lol, or i can just give you my addy, lmao

I wish I dont have but maybe 20 cigars in stock or I would. Gimme your addy though I may suprise you one day...
  • Options
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    Was planning on a RP Fusion with over a year on it. Instead my impulsive nature took over and I just lit a Tempus with only a weeks rest. So far no regrets is smokin just fine rott. Been dying to try these and the maduro for some time. Edit: 500 posts! what do I win lol.
    we win, you have a contest to pass a box of sticks out, lol, or i can just give you my addy, lmao
    I wish I dont have but maybe 20 cigars in stock or I would. Gimme your addy though I may suprise you one day...
    gimme yours ill surprise you, lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    LOL PM sent to you JJ
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    LOL PM sent to you JJ
    i dont see it, you ascared ? lmao
  • Options
    The Ruination was great after dinner... but now it's relaxing time... Cusano 59 RC. Fresh off the truck. It's become a go-to for me.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The Ruination was great after dinner... but now it's relaxing time... Cusano 59 RC. Fresh off the truck. It's become a go-to for me.
    been eyeing those
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:

LOL PM sent to you JJ

Scared? who me? Ya a little, dont wana take a butter knife to a gun fight. I think you were talkin to me? I am almost drunk though lol.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    LOL PM sent to you JJ
    Scared? who me? Ya a little, dont wana take a butter knife to a gun fight. I think you were talkin to me? I am almost drunk though lol.
    pm sent, lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:

LOL PM sent to you JJ

pm sent, lol

Replied..
  • Options
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    LOL PM sent to you JJ
    pm sent, lol
    Replied..
    lol
  • Options
    jj20030:
    BigT06:
    been eyeing those
    if you'll be so kind as to pm me your addy, I will take care of you.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ccom brazilian label.
  • Options
    5 Vegas Cask strength
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    5 Vegas Cask strength
    I had one a few weeks ago that'd been resting for quite a while...It was by far my favorite of the 5 Vegas line (there's still a few I haven't had) It was the only one I had...I've gotta get more soon!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    5 Vegas Cask strength

I had one a few weeks ago that'd been resting for quite a while...It was by far my favorite of the 5 Vegas line (there's still a few I haven't had) It was the only one I had...I've gotta get more soon!

Better than the Miami? Love the Miami never had the cask.