Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    5 Vegas Cask strength
    I had one a few weeks ago that'd been resting for quite a while...It was by far my favorite of the 5 Vegas line (there's still a few I haven't had) It was the only one I had...I've gotta get more soon!
    Better than the Miami? Love the Miami never had the cask.
    I really like the miami too.. different cigar obviously, lol, but equally good,,
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    5 Vegas Cask strength

I had one a few weeks ago that'd been resting for quite a while...It was by far my favorite of the 5 Vegas line (there's still a few I haven't had) It was the only one I had...I've gotta get more soon!

I really like the miami too.. different cigar obviously, lol, but equally good,,

Ya but they are both 5 Vegas, the issue was best of the 5 vegas line. Miami vs Cask.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    dbeckom:
    The Kid:
    5 Vegas Cask strength
    Ya but they are both 5 Vegas, the issue was best of the 5 vegas line. Miami vs Cask.
    Cask is great, but I gotta go Miami. Wanna throw AAA into the mix? Add in the value factor and I think we have another competitor on our hands...
  • Options
    Never had the AAA either. 5 Vegas lost me once I had the Classic and the A. Miami I somtimes forget is 5 Vegas lol.

Up next Kristoff Criollo. I hope I can taste it after that Tempus. I did brush my teeth minus toothpaste.

• Options
    Try an apple,, next time
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Try an apple,, next time

Will do. This Kristoff is WAYY milder than expected. Still gettin some nice coffee/almond notes. Probably shoulda smoked the Tempus 2nd but both are 1st trys so didnt know what to expect. On a roll may go for a 3rd later. Im thinkin JDN DC. Then I can cry bout my empty humi in the morning lol.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Just lit a LFD Air Bender Robusto from Phobic and his "Cigar Lot".... My First Air Bender.... Should be good!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    Just lit a LFD Air Bender Robusto from Phobic and his "Cigar Lot".... My First Air Bender.... Should be good!

Your in for a treat Ive had the chisel and have been drooling thinkin of having another ever since.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    Lasabar:
    Your in for a treat Ive had the chisel and have been drooling thinkin of having another ever since.
    So far, it's tasty as hell, about one inch in and the flavors are exploding and the pepper is coming off the nose!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    I had a LHC Corona from that AJ Corona sampler. It started out ok but but got harsh (at least for me). I was never really a fan of the regular LHC.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I smoked my first 8-5-8 maddy last night, nice cigar, didnt have much rest on it, flavors were pretty bland minus the wrapper kind of overpowering everything else...gave a buddy a MOW PA, he loved it...the spice was just right for him and fit his palate well
  • Options
    J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I think with the day I am having a Camacho Triple Maduro 11/18 is about right, but it will have to wait until around 10 or so, it is just too hot.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Got off work a bit early so I'm out on thee porch enjoying an Illusione Epernay La Elegance.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a don diego fuete toro
  • Options
    next up will be a E.P. Carrillo Core Line Maduro Regalias Real Corona Maduro
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to torch my first San Lotano Habano

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jj20030:
    You sure that name is long enough? Seems like there ought to be a few more words in it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami, one of my favorites.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    My Father Special Edition.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jj20030:
    You sure that name is long enough? Seems like there ought to be a few more words in it.
    here ya go next up will be a E.P. Carrillo Core Line Corona Maduro, lol
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    CAO Gold Maduro Robusto.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    5 Vegas 'A' with 9 months on it. Smooth and tasty!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve from the cotm. This was the first romeo that I have liked. It didn't WOW me but had some nice flavors and really didn't get bitter at all. Draw was good. Burn was pretty good. It went off a little but fixed itself for the most part. No touchup required. Burned for almost an hour and a half.
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My father le bijou after having ribs for dinner..good spice to it.
  • Options
    dbeckom:
    About to torch my first San Lotano Habano
    How was it DB?
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    As my order of MoW Puro Authenico came in today, I am enjoying one right now. Lots of spice, I get all spice on the finish. The draw is smooth and the burn is even.
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Illusione 888
  • Options
    Gran Habano # 3
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    San Lotano Habano
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    DPG Blue. Amazing as always.