Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just put my daughter to bed and the wifes still at work for another hour. Just lit up a TTT Trinidad Mini Belicoso and drinking some Yuengling Black and Tan.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    That good huh,,a local B&M has Casa Fuente's for almost 50 bucks a pop. not sure which vitola.. After I saw the price I lost interest
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Cain Daytona - not memorable. It wasn't bad but it wasn't anything.
  • Options
    Next up, MOW Ruination Belicoso
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre Churchill....
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started with a Viaje Skull & Bones MOAB and finished with Nestor Miranda 1989
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    ShotgunJohn:
    Started with a Viaje Skull & Bones MOAB and finished with Nestor Miranda 1989
    how was the NM 89?
  • Options
    Cohiba Black with about 2 yrs rest on it. Nice stick. Been smoking (non cuban) Cohibas this weekend, so its looking like a red dot churchill when I get off in the morning. Love a good cameroon wrapped stick with a glass of sweet tea in the am!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A nice bowl of cadwell on this beautiful NC morning.

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:

How's the temperature down there?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    stephen_hannibal:

Where are you in NC Stephen ?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Will kick back late this evening and smoke a DE Java in honor of my pops . He loved coffey and so do I so this will be my tribute cigar to him . Here's to ya Pops !
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a la aurora 107
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    My first MF #1, gotta start burning in about 30min
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Dirty Rat tonight. My B&M had a Drew Estate Event and they had boxes on boxes. Talked to the rep Jason and looks like the lancero version is on the way. Best stock of Drew Estates since release. They are having a huge event they are planning on release from what I gather with JD attending. We shall see.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cu-Avana Punisher. I was disappointed with this cigar. I didn't get the strength that was advertised. Maybe A medium-full at best.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Conuco. Always good.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Conuco. Always good.
    they are good, have some on hand, next up a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero maduro
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first was a Felipe pelo d'oro. Next an RP Decade. Not bad sticks, but not great either.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Padilla 1932, great cigar.
  • Options
    Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet No. 2
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    LHCOF rott thanks to JJ20030, couldnt resist. This cigar traveled well and was excellent! Thank buddy.
  • Options
    San Lotano Hab,, first one,, very smooth
  • Options
    The Kid:
    I LOVE those things. Let me know how it finishes out. I am interested to have your opinion on this one.
  • Options
    JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    I LOVE those things. Let me know how it finishes out. I am interested to have your opinion on this one.
    Same. Just got 10 of them but I kinda wish I couldve got 5 hab and 5 mad.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Options
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    Hell, I just wish I would've gotten 2 deals... 10 habanos AND 10 maduros! plus it would be nice to have another 10 MOW PAs... it's prob a good thing that deal didn't come on a week when I got paid... I would've bought so many they'd be turning my lights off by now. lol
  • Options
    Flash318Flash318 Posts: 49
    Tabak Especial Balada Negra I got the Negra sampler tasty
  • Options
    BigT06:
    JSaint:
    BigT06:
    The Kid:
    Hell, I just wish I would've gotten 2 deals... 10 habanos AND 10 maduros! plus it would be nice to have another 10 MOW PAs... it's prob a good thing that deal didn't come on a week when I got paid... I would've bought so many they'd be turning my lights off by now. lol
    So Far I prefer the Maddy ,, No doubt this is a good smoke, So far the first third seems to be the best, the 2nd third is good but not much going on, If there was I missed it. I admit I was focused more in the first third and now the last third. it is a smooth solid smoke. When entering the final third it got a little bitter, purged and seems to be better, burn, ash, smoke, all solid, hope the bitterness doesnt return, what I like about these is the strength,not too heavy not too light. Much better than the Ave Maria I smoked last night. keepn this short. Will have to smoke another for a better conclusion
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    601 blue for me and 2 friends. Everyone loved the flavors. 1 friend got green but hes ok lol.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I had a Diesel Unlimited, LGC Serie "N" and a Padilla Black Bear while at Seattle Cigar Expo.