Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    jr_p951jr_p951 Posts: 1,121
    Lets see...I started out with a MOW Puro, then onto a Montecristo Media Noche, third was the Carlos Torano 50 Years, followed by a Don Lino Africa and wrapped up with the Cuban...Partagus Habana. A very nice Saturday.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jr_p951:
    Lets see...I started out with a MOW Puro, then onto a Montecristo Media Noche, third was the Carlos Torano 50 Years, followed by a Don Lino Africa and wrapped up with the Cuban...Partagus Habana. A very nice Saturday.
    A very nice Saturday indeed!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    jr_p951:
    Show-off.Smile [:)]
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Smoked my first Punisher last night. I really enjoyed it. Tons of spice on the fingers and lips and in the smoke but didn't feel like any of it was overpowering or unbalanced.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Had a Triunfador a while back.
    Everyone at my house is finally passing out drunk and its time for me to go to work. Should be interesting at least. Working with not sleeping usually is lol.
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    a little late but
    Started with a Partagas Aristocrat - my first Partagas of any kind. Must have got a bad stick, as I was utterly not impressed with this smoke. Ditched it before I started the last third.
    I decided that wasn't fun, so I went to my old reliable, GH Vintage 2002, and it was wonderful as usual.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    San Lotano Hab,, first one,, very smooth
    I recently had my first San Lotano Habano. I found it to be a very smooth, relaxing and flavorful cigar...but it didn't really change any after the first third. It tasted way too good to be considered boring in any way, but it was not exciting at all. I have 5 more resting, so I'm looking forward to seeing what time does for them.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up a Carlos Torano signature.
  • Options
    Somehow made it through work on no sleep. Finally home enjoying a Porter and a My Father #3, thanks to jj20030. Loving this one smooth and creamy a little woody with notes of heavily creamed coffee.
  • Options
    Cohiba Crystal Corona
  • Options
    Next up Perdomo 10th criollo. It is just to nice outside.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    firing up a nica libre
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    MoW Toro - wonderful stick! A new favorite.
    My second MoW, had the Belicoso Ruination a few days ago - also very good, but liked this Toro better.
    I'll be getting more of these as soon as there's a deal on them.

• Options
    jj20030:
    firing up a nica libre

PM to you..
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padron 2000
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    Romeo y Julieta 1875
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Graycliff Double Expresso with 1 year 3 months rest. Very nice so far.
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Diesel Shorty and a Padilla EL 2010
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Man O' War Puro Authentico and A Pinar Del Rio Habano Sun Grown.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    firing up a nica libre
    PM to you..
    no gottie yet?
  • Options
    jj20030:
    gaberox:
    jj20030:
    firing up a nica libre

PM to you..
    no gottie yet?

PM is there lol.
  • Options
    sorry bro, its not,, got it , no problem, enjoy
  • Options
    Resent it, same pm i think. Guess you just didnt respond lol. Sorry Im runnin on no sleep today.

Also made a thread in the bomb section thankin you, dont know if you saw it. Guess I better get to bed I must be goin mental.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Just finished the padron fam. Reserve 45th celebration smoke. Great stick!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    Just finished the padron fam. Reserve 45th celebration smoke. Great stick!
    Congrats Troy
  • Options
    Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    2nd one this evening. RyJ Reserva Real
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started with a JdN Cabinetta (wished for more Criollo wrapper) and then followed with a DE Tabak Especial Negra that was a free stick from Seattle Cigar Expo.
    The Tabak Especial reminded me of a Partagas Black except with less spice/pepper and sweetened of course.
    This is definitely not my style of cigar, but I felt it needed to be smoked since I have no where to store it.
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Finished off an EP Carrillo, started off very spicy but mellowed out about 1/3 of the way through, full bodied the whole way through. very nice.
  • Options
    SpazzSpazz Posts: 22
    Enjoying a very tasty San Lotano habano churchill
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro Authentico- something is not right, the last 2 of these have tasted different, and the ash is really dark colored...almost black. Anyone else have one like this?

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb