Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:
    dbeckom:
    Nica Libre Potencia
    What did you think of this one? I have liked the few I have smoked.
    Another SL Habano tonight for me.
    I really liked it! Its a massive 6x60 so it's been going for close to 2 hours, but the flavors are great! I wanna grab a few smaller ones now!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas 'A'
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RP Vintage '90... It has two years on it so we'll see how she goes!
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cu-Avana Intenso

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up mow ruination belicoso
    San Miguel box press,,Thanks Stephen
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Right now a LA PERLA HABANA MADURO on my deck, whit a 12 yers old rum . CHILL BOTL
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    LP No. 9 Toro. Not as impressed as I should be. Just not enough flavor comin thru.
    t_evan50:
    LP No. 9 Toro. Not as impressed as I should be. Just not enough flavor comin thru.
    have a mow ruination , flavor bomb going on here,lol
    when i get my head screwd back on im going to fire up a obsidian belicoso,lol
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    RP Sungrown Probably one of my oldest sticks, been in the humi more than a year
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    jj20030:
    t_evan50:
    have a mow ruination , flavor bomb going on here,lol
    don't I know it. I've got a few but only one with good age on it. Have to fire it up soon.
  • 415415 Posts: 951
    bout to fire up a god of fire don carlos 07
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    San Lotano habano for me tonight.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    MOW Ruination. Never a disappointment.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    DPG series JJ...very nice
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    my liver.
    rocky patel rosado 60, nice smoke
  • grannejagranneja Posts: 382
    San Cristobal. Really enjoyed it. Dry finish, unique...can't put my finger on it. Will have to try again.

how was that rosado Kid?
    granneja:
    San Cristobal. Really enjoyed it. Dry finish, unique...can't put my finger on it. Will have to try again.

how was that rosado Kid?
    One of my Favorites for sure
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    granneja:

how was that rosado Kid?
    One of my Favorites for sure
    Almost everything DPG I've tried has been a hit. try the mi amore and edicion especiale
    Wwestern--Havent had the chance to try those ones yet, but its on my acquisition list..
    Granneja---The Rosado was really good!!!wishin I had more just bought the one to sample. good 2plus hour smoke
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    CAO L anniversary cameroon.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    CAO L' Anniveraire Maduro that I got in a trade w/ Dbeckhom a while back. Love that stick. Might have to try the Cameroon tonight - haven't had one yet.
    Heavy:
    CAO L' Anniveraire Maduro that I got in a trade w/ Dbeckhom a while back. Love that stick. Might have to try the Cameroon tonight - haven't had one yet.
    I like the Anniv cameroon very much, Actually Ill have to pick some more up soon,, one of my favorite cameroons, the age well too.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Heavy:
    I like the Anniv cameroon very much, Actually Ill have to pick some more up soon,, one of my favorite cameroons, the age well too.
    Good to know, thanks - I also got the cammy from the awesome BOTL Dbeckhom in a trade a while back. Figured they had sat long enough...Cameroon is definitely next up to bat now.
  • ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Gurkha Centurian. I am about ready to give up on Gurkhas, every other one I smoke has a problem. Burn, unraveling, splitting…. Something always seems to happen.
  • napalmnapalm Posts: 50
    My first MOW Ruination, cannot wait.

cheers
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I'm going down to Lake Geneva for my Buddy's BDay get together... Going to bring some good sticks and some BEER!