Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    BOLIVAR churchill, dr, on the patio listen some bachata song
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Enjoying this beautiful evening before the nastiness hits this weekend, sippin some beers, enjoying a San Lotano Connecticut (thanks Tony). Life is good.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Joya De Nicaragua Antano Gran Consul. Started out with problems lets hope it straightens out.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a gurkha centurian
    next up a gof carlito 2007 double corona
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Chose an Opus X Lost City for the birthday smoke.
    zoom6zoom:
    happy birthday!
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo Habano and A Conuco.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zoom6zoom:
    Happy Birthday
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Thanks. Looks like all my friends chipped in and got me a hurricane for my birthday. I guess they didn't understand, when asked what I wanted I said a sloppy wet **** would be nice.
  • Carlos Torano Dominico. Not bad. It was a little mushy, but it didn't affect the smoke.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Padilla Golden Bear...absolutely delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    In about 2 minutes I will be firing up the El Triunfador that gaberox sent me
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    CAO L Anniversary cameroon from a BORK here. Enjoying it thoroughly. Nice and mild and relaxing. Tomorrow is my black belt test and it will be a long hard day. Need to relax a bit.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Finished a MOW Ruination, nice finish to the day
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just finished storm prep, fired up a Gran Habano Vintage 02 Churchill.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Had the last of my RP 1999s today. I think it was my last one at least. I had a bunch of these from about three years ago. Good with some age on it, but not irreplaceable.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Finished off my night with A Patel Brothers torpedo.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Enjoying a La Gloria Cubana Serie N. Thanks, Russ, it's a tasty smoke to end a day of hauling boxes.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cubao maduro,,first one,,slow burner
    amz1301:
    You take care AMZ!!!That goes for all you guys in the eastern states, My Brother is in NC at Camp Lejeune.
    zoom6zoom:
    Thanks. Looks like all my friends chipped in and got me a hurricane for my birthday. I guess they didn't understand, when asked what I wanted I said a sloppy wet **** would be nice.
    lol..Happy Birthday and be safe!!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ave Maria, lots of leather and slight spice. Nice way to end the day.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    You take care AMZ!!!That goes for all you guys in the eastern states, My Brother is in NC at Camp Lejeune.
    Thanks Rudy, hopefully we don't get it too bad.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    My box order of Diesel Unlimited came today and is resting. I lit up a Diesel Unholy Cocktail that was part of the upgrade. The draw was very tight and I thought that maybe I did not cut it back enough. I re-cut  the stick and the results were the same with very little smoke. After about half I tossed it. I liked the taste and hope it was a bad stick. Anyone else experience this problem?
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Duke2:
    My box order of Diesel Unlimited came today and is resting. I lit up a Diesel Unholy Cocktail that was part of the upgrade. The draw was very tight and I thought that maybe I did not cut it back enough. I re-cut  the stick and the results were the same with very little smoke. After about half I tossed it. I liked the taste and hope it was a bad stick. Anyone else experience this problem?
    never had a problem with a diesel UC. It was a bad stick. My favorite thing about the UC is usually how great the draw and burn are. Obviously the excellent flavor is good to.
  • Finishing up a perdomo noir excellent smoke will def be pickin up some more of these
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Duke2:
    Not with the UC. I also think it was a fluke. Don't forget to save a couple of these to get some age under their belt. The Unholy Cocktail is an excellent example of a cigar that ages very well and becomes sublimely smooth.
    I just finished up a Davidoff 6000. Good cigar, very delicate aroma though. I had to move to a little alcove outside I sometimes sit in when it's windy, so that I could catch all of what was going on. At least so that my ham-fisted perception could detect. It got a lot better as is went on too. Not sure I would pay for these again, unless some significant discount was involved. Even at box pricing there's quite a few other cigars I enjoy more. My interest is peaked enough though that I would like to try a few others in the Thousand series. The 2k, and 5k I think might do the blend more justice.
    Mephisto:
    Enjoying a La Gloria Cubana Serie N. Thanks, Russ, it's a tasty smoke to end a day of hauling boxes.
    Glad you enjoyed it!