Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Ok, I'll be smoking something tonight when my buddy Nick comes over... Just trying to figure out what. It's been a while since I had a good smoke to post on here so I'll have to break out something special tonight!
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a camacho 10th anny. edition limitada , i can tell right off the bat will be great, thanks to rcy for this un
    camacho was just great! next up a my father limited edition 2011
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graycliff Turbo

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Gurhka Crest with a bottle of Beck's. I was somewhat disappointed when it burned 2 inches down one side and I had to break it off and re-light part of it. I got it in a sampler pack though.
  • First try with a 5 vegas AAA very nice so far
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Diesel Unholy Cocktail. I can't say enough about this one. Truly sublime.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    GH azteca fuente
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    oliva mb lll
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW PA
  • Enjoyed a CAO LX2 before work...love those tasty sticks!
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Started the evening with a MoW PA. I am working on a LHC Core Robusto while surfing the web. Have a box order of Diesel Unlimited due here Friday. Looking forward to these.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Padilla Miami Toro with a year on it.... Should be good!
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Tonight after work in Dallas I decided to tryout Elite Cigar Cafe and what a treat! Had a couple of hefs a Cuban sandwich with a Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 50 Years and a Liga T52. What a great night even with a temp Over 100.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    Padilla Cazadores. Good smoke.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Tonight I finally lit up a good smoke to brag about on here! I fired up a Pepin Mi Barrio with my buddy Nick. I've had these for quite some time now and the extra rest in the humi has treated this cigar well! It was nice to have a good cigar and relax with a friend!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Last night smoked Fortress by Carlos Torano and then followed up with a Virtuoso. They were both really good, in fact better than I had expected.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    an old favorite of mine.
    Oliva V Figurado

it still tastes like i remember. there is no question why this is such a high seller even after all this time on the market. it is consistently good. i wouldnt call it amazing. but it is good and there will always be a place in my humidor for the V. it will always taste like a V.

• ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Diesel d6. Great smoke. Clipped it and tried the draw before lighting and got the distinct taste of chocolate. Sat there for about 5 min just enjoying the flavor before anticipation got the best of me and I had to light it up.
  • Cain Daytona for my first of the day.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Don lucas
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Had a Diesel UC last night with some Kraken and coke. D-o-licious!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Hmm what to do...I need to see if DennisKing is about...I'm in his old stomping grounds AKA"his" home town. Wonder if the man would be up for a smoke? Crazy suprise eh? Thoughts?
    1st up a montesino robusto
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nica Libre Potencia

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    next up a af double chateau maduro
  • 5 puffs into an LFD Reserva Especial and it cracks all to pieces when I try to fix the draw. NOW I'm going with a fail-safe Puro Authentico. A guaranteed win.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Pyramid
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    dbeckom:
    Nica Libre Potencia
    What did you think of this one? I have liked the few I have smoked.
    Another SL Habano tonight for me.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    An old fav tonight, IT SF Maduro torpedo