Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Husker44:
    gaberox:
    Kristoff maduro my 2nd one ever. Very impressed. Anyone had the criollo?

I have had several and would be willing to trade as I havent tried the Maduro.

Decent cigar, one of my favorites
    Has anyone tried the cubao maduro

I love the Cubao maduro. Just went through a 5er of the churchills. Horrible rott but amazing with a couple months.
    Yea I think these murcielago's can benefit from some humi time, excellent construction, nice even burn, tight ash (which i am appreciating more these days) started a touch spicy, went into a mellow smooth stick med-full body mild-med flavor.
    in the final third now and it turned real bitter, it wacked my pallate, I know I wasnt oversmoking if anything I was smoking too slow. I purged it and it isnt as bitter, its better now, but the cigar is still slightly bitter or my pallete hasnt recovered

Dont know if you saw my edited post but I should be able to get a Cubao maddie out to you if your interested.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Husker44:
    gaberox:
    I have had several and would be willing to trade as I havent tried the Maduro. Decent cigar, one of my favorites
    I love the Cubao maduro. Just went through a 5er of the churchills. Horrible rott but amazing with a couple months.
    Yea I think these murcielago's can benefit from some humi time, excellent construction, nice even burn, tight ash (which i am appreciating more these days) started a touch spicy, went into a mellow smooth stick med-full body mild-med flavor. in the final third now and it turned real bitter, it wacked my pallate, I know I wasnt oversmoking if anything I was smoking too slow. I purged it and it isnt as bitter, its better now, but the cigar is still slightly bitter or my pallete hasnt recovered,, put er down, just wasnt working for me. I usually like to eat an apple to clear my pallate, but ate my last one last night.

Gaberbox wrote "Dont know if you saw my edited post but I should be able to get a Cubao maddie out to you if your interested. "

Man I appreciate that how bout you put one aside for me and we work out a trade in a week or two.?
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Husker44:
    gaberox:

I have had several and would be willing to trade as I havent tried the Maduro.

Decent cigar, one of my favorites

Yea I think these murcielago's can benefit from some humi time, excellent construction, nice even burn, tight ash (which i am appreciating more these days) started a touch spicy, went into a mellow smooth stick med-full body mild-med flavor.
    in the final third now and it turned real bitter, it wacked my pallate, I know I wasnt oversmoking if anything I was smoking too slow. I purged it and it isnt as bitter, its better now, but the cigar is still slightly bitter or my pallete hasnt recovered,, put er down, just wasnt working for me. I usually like to eat an apple to clear my pallate, but ate my last one last night.

Gaberbox wrote "Dont know if you saw my edited post but I should be able to get a Cubao maddie out to you if your interested. "

Man I appreciate that how bout you put one aside for me and we work out a trade in a week or two.?

Sounds good.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished a 2 hour and 10 minute Diesel Unlimited D7. This baby has been hiding in my humi for quite a while...smooth and tasty all the way!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    gaberox:
    The Kid:
    Husker44:
    gaberox:
    I have had several and would be willing to trade as I havent tried the Maduro. Decent cigar, one of my favorites
    Yea I think these murcielago's can benefit from some humi time, excellent construction, nice even burn, tight ash (which i am appreciating more these days) started a touch spicy, went into a mellow smooth stick med-full body mild-med flavor. in the final third now and it turned real bitter, it wacked my pallate, I know I wasnt oversmoking if anything I was smoking too slow. I purged it and it isnt as bitter, its better now, but the cigar is still slightly bitter or my pallete hasnt recovered,, put er down, just wasnt working for me. I usually like to eat an apple to clear my pallate, but ate my last one last night.

Sounds good.
    Much appreciated guy.. Ill be sending you a pm..take it easy
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Origen original to start and followed with a 5 vegas classic robusto.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Tat red tubo with a little over 8 months on it. A few burn corrections but not bad. A really good smoke.
  • Options
    JudoChinXJudoChinX Posts: 775
    Had a Padilla Achilles saloman. Though it has only been in the humidor for a couple of weeks, it burned perfect. Great stick!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    LFD DL Maduro chisel with Smoke em if you got em.

good guy. hope to meet up with him again soon.
    Enjoy a Pardon Maduro and Casa Magna with Kuzi @ a shop OHIO.

Kuzi is one awesome botl, the man knows everything about cigars!! Cant wait to hang out with him again next time I am back in OH. Thanks for a great time bro.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st up a hammer and sickle
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    My pre WWE Summer Slam smoke was a Padilla Hybrid
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cro Magnon Knuckle Dragger, not as powerful as I expected but a good cigar.
  • Options
    rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    Had my first Opus X after bring my son home from the hospital (was saving it for this). Might go for a MoW Puro ROTT in a wee while.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    rossdavey2:
    Had my first Opus X after bring my son home from the hospital (was saving it for this). Might go for a MoW Puro ROTT in a wee while.
    Sounds like the perfect reason to have an Opus X and a MOW Puro!
  • Options
    firing up a la floridita maduro toro, a great cheap maduro, like these and the bahia maduros fot the $$$$
  • Options
    ltherronltherron Posts: 60
    Finished my first CCom Cuban label that I received as a gift. Nice draw and ash throughout. It started off a bit light but the finished a solid medium body. Flavor stayed the same for the whole smoke, very earthy with a hint of leather for me.
  • Options
    Gurkha signature 101 maduro
  • Options
    rossdavey2:
    Congratulations!!!!
  • Options
    The Kid:
    rossdavey2:
    Congratulations!!!!
    x2
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    MOW Puro
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    rossdavey2:

Congrats Rossdavey2!!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Cuba Libre, Gran Habano Habano#3 and Drew Estate Natural Root. Three great smokes.
  • Options
    Me and 2 others are smoking one from the MoW perfecto box. Yes that's right. 2 of us are on the regular MoW and the other is smoking the purpose authentico. All I can say is **** wow. Drinking with it I'm having big bottle of cellar door ale. Great night
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    donkee_punched:
    Me and 2 others are smoking one from the MoW perfecto box. Yes that's right. 2 of us are on the regular MoW and the other is smoking the purpose authentico. All I can say is **** wow. Drinking with it I'm having big bottle of cellar door ale. Great night
    Must be Man O' War night and nobody told me. Just had my first MoW in quite some time, this one with a year on it... Im still underwhelmed. I just dont get what this cigar is trying to be.

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Had a MOW PA - haven't really been feeling the stronger sticks lately; from MOW PA to JdN DC Antano, my typical go-to sticks have been tasting kinda "bleh" lately - it seems my palate has swung to Connecticuts for the time being; been digging MOW Virtue/Perdomo 10th Anniv/RP Conn. the past few weeks.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    MOW Puro Authentico. These things are so good. Strong, and spicy as hell, but just flavor bombs, and consistent as can be. Can't beat the price either. Doing a review of what is quickly becoming a go-to smoke for me.
  • Options
    MOW puro, couldnt take it anymore, my first one
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MOW Puro
  • Options
    MonteWhiteMonteWhite Posts: 200
    San Lotano Habano paired with an '09 Pierrin Cotes du Rhone Reserve :)
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a MOW Ruination with two fingers of Four Roses Small Batch. This will wind the night down nicely.