Had one of my favorites, a graycliff g2 turbo
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    san lotano maduro toro
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    slickric:
    disappointment tonight. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    You didn't like it? The one I had tasted like cocoa with a slight spice and burned perfectly. I thought it was great.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Just lit up a Ave Maria Crusader. My first one. Nice. . . Veeeeeery Nice.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    undulac:
    Just lit up a Ave Maria Crusader. My first one. Nice. . . Veeeeeery Nice.
    Yes they are. That damned AJ is gonna put me in the poor house.

I had an Oliva V double robusto with my favorite bourbon over the rocks - burned my fingers before I gave up on it.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Cohiba lancero
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Camacho Corojo Ltd.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a Santos Miami by the Jameson Cigar Co. A locally owned cigar co and B&M. This is a darn fine Puro Dominican. I'm not good about describing flavors I just know what I like and I like this.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    While digging around in my humidor I found a Diesel Shorty that had worked its way to the bottom. I thought that I had smoked them all months ago. Needless to say I fired it up and its burning slowly while I surf the site.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    perdomo squared maduro... excellent!!Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    i love this thread if you can't tell. i like to try to put my cigars in an artistic photo even though i have no skill and a bad cam
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    slickric:
    i love this thread if you can't tell. i like to try to put my cigars in an artistic photo even though i have no skill and a bad cam
    The tumbler in the background is a nice touch, keep up the good work, I enjoy the photos.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    smoked a gurkha crest, while airating the back yard . . . . . eh, not bad, not that good either, but it definitely helped pass the time while airating, which is so boring.
  • Options
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appi wanted to post this bc i thought it looked cool. i hate how its whitewashed but i think the smoke looks neat
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Smoking Don lucas , mild one RD
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Casa Torano maduro
  • Options
    fixing to fire up a Ramon Allones , i think i got this from rcy
  • Options
    I'm half-way through a San Lotano Oval (toro) and it's absolutely fantastic. It differs plenty from the other lines imho. It's got a rich, chocolate-like note on the front with a long earthy finish, and significantly less sweet than it's maduro cousin but not as strong as the habano.
    Different flavor profile than the habano too; no spice and not as complex, but still good.

I'll be keeping both in my humidor.

• Options
    drpepperdude:
    I'm half-way through a San Lotano Oval (toro) and it's absolutely fantastic. It differs plenty from the other lines imho. It's got a rich, chocolate-like note on the front with a long earthy finish, and significantly less sweet than it's maduro cousin but not as strong as the habano.
    Different flavor profile than the habano too; no spice and not as complex, but still good.

ohh yea! AJ got it going on,lol ., i got all 3 and will go as a toss up between the habano and oval ( leaning towards the oval) as to which i like better but maduro is 3rd
  • Options
    jj20030:
    drpepperdude:

ohh yea! AJ got it going on,lol ., i got all 3 and will go as a toss up between the habano and oval ( leaning towards the oval) as to which i like better but maduro is 3rd
    I hear the connecticut is fantastic too
  • Options
    La Perla Habana Black Pearl
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Viaje Late Harvest
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Have had a few today. Started with a DPG Blue preferido that kicked my butt, I like the toro, but it has nothing on this petit corona. Moved on to a Tatuaje Black petit lancero, first one out of a box purchased in July. Right now finishing an El Cobre by Oliva, after more than three years these are as strong as they've ever been and aging tremendously well, I only wish I had more than 4 remaining.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    Viaje Late Harvest
    So jealous, only tried two Viajes and they were two of the most memorable sticks I've ever tried! Congrats Justin, you are one truly deserving brother!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    JHewey:
    Viaje Late Harvest
    So jealous, only tried two Viajes and they were two of the most memorable sticks I've ever tried! Congrats Justin, you are one truly deserving brother!
    Which ones have you tried?
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    Smoked an Ave Maria Recon and a Juan Lopez CC
  • Options
    Next up. AB Black Market. First time trying this one. Hope it good.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    JHewey:
    Next up. AB Black Market. First time trying this one. Hope it good.
    I plan to be trying my first one tomorrow at some point if nothing else they sure look good. (to me anyway)
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Smoked my first cigar in about 4 weeks, a MOW Special Edition to relax and give thanks for my blessing and to remember my Grandma. I will explain in the non-cigar section.