Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    The Kid:
    Katt68:
    Tat La Castta Criolla
    Whooo Hooo Alright Katt,,,,,Im havin a Gurkha Titan
    Thanks I think Tats are my Favs
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    First it was a 5Vegas classic, then on to Cohiba black robust very smooth, even burn.
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I am enjoying a San Lotano Habano with a pour of Wild Turkey Kentucky Spirit. Great way to end the day.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Heavy:
    Direwolf:
    Had a MOW Puro Authenitico Corona.. That lil stick was great packed with flavor. Was also nice to have a quicker smoke. Only problem was I got the hiccups on a draw in and damn near killed myself.
    Dude, that's nuts. Right after I PM'd you my info for your contest, I grabbed a MOW PA myself and headed outside. Smoking it right now.
    Must have been the Deadhead vibe kicking.. It's a tribal thing lol
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Just fired up a MOW Robusto
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    almost that time, rocky patel fusion double maduro toro image
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    5v relic, ugly stic but not bad after a long dry box.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Broke in my new santa punch and lighter on a MF toro! I think I just became a huge fan of punching cigars! Thanks santa!
  • Options
    Boxed pressed monte
  • Options
    after several relights etc on the rp double maduro i put it out,,next up a perdomo lot 23 maddy robusto, always a good un!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Nub Cameroon.. I have a lot of Nubs that I have been thinning out of my humidor lately and todays Cameroon really hit me in a good way today. It was a nice woody, nut taste that I thought was mostly cashew like, and for lack of a better term buttery. I think this cigar is best enjoyed without nasal exhale since it makes for a little more sinus burn than I wanted. But the exceptional aftertaste is one that made me smoke a little faster... I think the Cameroon has become my favorite in the Nub line. An hour and a half off this little Brute, left me wanting more.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Nub Cameroon.. I have a lot of Nubs that I have been thinning out of my humidor lately and todays Cameroon really hit me in a good way today. It was a nice woody, nut taste that I thought was mostly cashew like, and for lack of a better term buttery. I think this cigar is best enjoyed without nasal exhale since it makes for a little more sinus burn than I wanted. But the exceptional aftertaste is one that made me smoke a little faster... I think the Cameroon has become my favorite in the Nub line. An hour and a half off this little Brute, left me wanting more.
    my fav. nub is the cameroon
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Cu Avana Intenso, very nice,,Thanks Krieg,,
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I'd revisit the stick that started it all for me Punch. Don't know if it's the scotch but this has been a fine smoke. Don't know why I waited so long to try it again.image
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 years' robusto from dbeckom with some Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. Gotta pick up some more of these.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    amz1301:
    Carlos Torano Exodus 1959 '50 years' robusto from dbeckom with some Blue Moon Winter Abbey Ale. Gotta pick up some more of these.
    Thats a great stick, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Liga Undercrown robusto - awesome stick!!! Try these if you haven't yet.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is. Very smooth smoke, extremely enjoyable. The exodus that is haven't tried the undercrown but I haven't heard a bad word on it yet.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Fonseca 8-9-8
  • Options
    Cao black with some wrapper issues, the pectin worked well enough though.
  • Options
    Time for my first gillermo leon corona gordo, firm feel but feels as light as a feather. Tons of smoke and a perfect draw so far.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started with a PDR Habano Sun Grown Liga Cubana No. 5 courtesy of an Xmas package from Eric (CvilleE) that was f'ing fantastic!

Halfway through a Cu-Avana Punisher that Brett gave me about 3 months back.... WOW, azz-kicking for sure but really digging it! As soon as I lit it up it started to tingle and burn the lips, but the flavor is not harsh by any means, just very strong and bold.... loving it.

LOOKS LIKE WE NED MORE PUNISHMENT!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Just started on my first undercrown....i can see why everyone likes them so much
  • Options
    arturo fuente Corona Imperial
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Started this afternoon with a Perdomo Gran Cru Connie Robusto........my second one......as mediocre, bland, flat tasting as the first one I had months ago.....not my cup of tea.
    Then had a Diesel UHC....awesome as usual
    Now going to fire up a GH 2002.......I know what to expect there, and it will be just a fine way to cap off the evening.
    Big smoke day for me......................(that's cause I got cheated yesterday, and didn't get to have my Friday end of week smoke last night)
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    E.P. Carillo Club 52