• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fixing to fire up a ,lol
  • Options
    san cristobal clasico
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    My 1st ever Monte... pretty tasty so far (about half an inch in now)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I'm on a la casita criolla this blend is damn good. Who needs monsters when you got blends like this.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    I'm on a la casita criolla this blend is damn good. Who needs monsters when you got blends like this.
    got a few you wanna give away ?,lol , yup, ive had one and it was great, i need to get more
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Oliveros Black Knight..Thanks JSaint
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Smoking a joya de nicaragua antano dark corojo at my local b&m
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Tat cojonu 2006. Very good but preferred the black tubo I had yesterday.
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    CAO Soprano.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    MUWAT 6x60 first one, don't know what to expect.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    well not so good. It's getting very hot early as a result of air pockets and lack of filler. I've had this happen once before with a ladc ee. That one and this muwat are basically unsmokeable. I'll have to post a pic later :(
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    smoking a 5 vegas AAA, It tastes good but the draw is super tight. Not quite plugged, but tighter than I like. i'm not into wrestling with cigars, but I have a feeling I'll still nub it anyway. Whats a guy to do right?
  • Options
    boydmcgowan:
    smoking a 5 vegas AAA, It tastes good but the draw is super tight. Not quite plugged, but tighter than I like. i'm not into wrestling with cigars, but I have a feeling I'll still nub it anyway. Whats a guy to do right?
    Draw enhancer or draw puller is what I use in these situations. I always keep one handy, noting worse than a draw problem to ruine the flavor of a Smoke.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    chemforever:
    well not so good. It's getting very hot early as a result of air pockets and lack of filler. I've had this happen once before with a ladc ee. That one and this muwat are basically unsmokeable. I'll have to post a pic later :(
    Couldn't end the night of smoking on a bad note so have to finish with a cao brazilia.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    RP The Edge missile torpedo.
  • Options
    park avenue serie 44. So far I like it
  • Options
    Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    Nica Libre Potencia. It was a fairly decent cigar. Best Nica I've had. I have not been a fan of theirs.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    chemforever:
    boydmcgowan:
    Draw enhancer or draw puller is what I use in these situations. I always keep one handy, noting worse than a draw problem to ruine the flavor of a Smoke.
    thanks chemforever, I've seen these but honestly never tried one, pm me with what you use and where you got it and how its worked. I just tend to push throuhg and not let it bother me too much. It actually opened up about half way in so the smoke turned out ok, but I probably could have used some help wioth that one.
  • Options
    tonight will be a h.upmann black gold
  • Options
    Waffles:
    park avenue serie 44. So far I like it
    connie or maduro, I prefer the connie
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right now i'm burning a Nester Miranda SS Super Toro Oscuro. Not bad, but I like the Lancero better.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose Seijas Signature Blend Robusto..... Blown away. Finest smoke I've had for a long time.... Good god.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Had a nice little Tat Nobles... i keep underestimating that stick... great all around smoke...
  • Options
    MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Tat Noellas.
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Obsidian (the PDR variety)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a san lotano habano today. these pretty much have been my go-to cigar of 2011
  • Options
    AF cuban beli,, very nice!!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    My Father
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Carlos Torano Signature toro
  • Options
    brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    Photobucket