• TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

• brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    CAO CX2 Lonsdale image
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brettdub33:
    CAO CX2 Lonsdale image
    Brett, great shots and welcome to the forums! My name is also Brett and I'm just down the road from you in Longmont. This now makes three Brett's that are on Ccom in Colorado haha! Any chance you will be down the hill anytime soon? Love to herd and blow your azz off as a welcome package ;) PM me brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Had a Gurkha Beast and La Flor Dominicana Ligero at the local BM.They had a Rocky Patel christmas party and it was a great time. Rocky was there jamming on the drums.
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Tat Havana.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Gonna have myself an Undercrown toro.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kristoff Sumatra Corona....delicious!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Xikar HC
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Just smoked an AF1, and I gotta say, WOW. This cigar is absolutely awesome. It's everything I hoped it would be and more. Gotta get more of these. Thanks VERY much Andy, for picking these up for me!

Kinky Friedman Lonestar (Ridin That Spicy Chicken)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The Kid:
    Kinky Friedman Lonestar (Ridin That Spicy Chicken)
    How are The Kinky Friedman's ?
    So far this is my favorite, Its a different blend than the popular others like Kinkycristo or utopian but theres still a few in that line I havent tried. I also havent tried the Big Richard.
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    So far this is my favorite, Its a different blend than the popular others like Kinkycristo or utopian but theres still a few in that line I havent tried. I also havent tried the Big Richard.
    I've had one KF, a Kinkycristo, and it wasn't that bad. I've been meaning to grab a few singles with one of my orders....especially the Maduro one.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    BigT06:
    Just smoked an AF1, and I gotta say, WOW. This cigar is absolutely awesome. It's everything I hoped it would be and more. Gotta get more of these. Thanks VERY much Andy, for picking these up for me!

You're very welcome. Glad you like it. I'll have to let you know next time I'm headed up that way.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    san lotano habano toro
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Just got settled in for the Ravens game with a MOW Double Corona
  • The best types of cigars are Bar None.....The Domincan 1 Alec Bradley Retreat, Cuban 1 Rocky Patel Vintage 99, 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary, 1 Oliva G and 1 Pinar Del Rio Habano. Check out www.cigarspecials.net They have incredible deals! I've purchased several packages for under 20 bucks for holiday gifts.
  • spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    My first Oval....Not so much after the AB Fine & Rare I had earlier (that was a great stick).
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Cigarspecials:
    The best types of cigars are Bar None.....The Domincan 1 Alec Bradley Retreat, Cuban 1 Rocky Patel Vintage 99, 1 Perdomo 10th Anniversary, 1 Oliva G and 1 Pinar Del Rio Habano. Check out www.cigarspecials.net They have incredible deals! I've purchased several packages for under 20 bucks for holiday gifts.
    hi douche bag!
    Thompson Cigars sucks A$$
    note to moderator - kill this loser's account

• JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Maduro

• Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This evening I am enjoying an Obsidian Chisel with a pour of Abraham Bowman bourbon.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Test drove a GH Aztec Fuerte today in between planes...good too, lots of spice. Looking to revisit this in 6 months.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Avo Signature
  • brettdub33brettdub33 Posts: 56
    Liga Privada T52... Or maybe my last Dirty Rat but I can't find em anywhere so maybe i'll save it.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Undercrown
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The highlight cigars of my day: El Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme Nov 07, behold the benefits of age, and a mere 4 years at that. Capped off my night with a My Father Le Bijou corona gorda, box 50/300 purchased in May.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Having a MOW Virtue, but I forgot to make coffee!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Wrapped up last night with this:

started this evening with this:

5 Vegas A Apotheosis