Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:
    Anejo Shark with a year on it. Good smoke, but I've decided I'm not in love with it.
    Off topic. Sharkfin soup is illegal in CA starting 2013. LOL
    In 10 years everything but breathing will be illegal in Ca.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Enjoying a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet with a pour of PHC Barrel Finished Bourbon. These sticks had been held up in transit by the Christmas Eve snow storm that left me with 14 inches on the ground.

A good full bodied stick. Glad they finally got here.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Padilla Miami toro with about 10 months on it. Stool in the spicy first half inch.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Russ55:
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:
    Anejo Shark with a year on it. Good smoke, but I've decided I'm not in love with it.
    I'm sorry sir, but can you please respirate somewhere else? I don't appreciate inhaling your second hand breath.
  • Options
    Last smoke of this cold night is a mow PA with 6 months on it. Think I will have to compare it to an armada corona soon since I have heard such good things about them as well.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    Its more of afternoon, but an undercrown. Love these, has become a go to smoke for me.
    I am slowly developing an adulterous relationship with the Undercrown's! LOL
    Yup. I need to order myself some more when I get the money.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    JHewey:
    Its more of afternoon, but an undercrown. Love these, has become a go to smoke for me.
    I am slowly developing an adulterous relationship with the Undercrown's! LOL
    Yup. I need to order myself some more when I get the money.
    I can't stay away from em. I am smoking at least 3-5 of em a week now... I may actually be smoking more Undercrowns than JdN DCs lately... that's saying something! lol

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a mazo of 25 to age, and I'm gonna try to give them a year to rest before breaking them open. As good as they are, and with the aging potential they show, it's looking like it's gonna be a very merry Christmas in 2012 for me... and prob for some of you guys, as well. lol
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Russ55:
    lcpleel:
    Russ55:
    I'm sorry sir, but can you please respirate somewhere else? I don't appreciate inhaling your second hand breath.
    Haha, seriously.
  • Options
    2010 Diez Chisel. Box time.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Just lit up my first Morro Castle robusto, I like the taste of the wrapper, never had a Sumatra before
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a fonseca 120 year anniversary
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭

• Options
    San Lotano Habano. Halfway through and it has yet to ash. Perfect burn. Mellow yet full of zee flavor. This stick is definitely living up to the hype. May very well be the first box I purchase. Just saying.
  • Options
    PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Drew Estate Java Maduro. I am really enjoying it, but it's not one I could smoke everyday.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight it is a Diesel Unlimited with a pour of 2010 Handy.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Had a nub maduro, graycliff 1666 presidente, and nica libre potencia tonight. The last two being much better than the first.
  • Options
    ah! good to take advantage of 50-60 degrees days in Oklahoma....3 days in a row ....can I make it four...have had...vegas gold, 1844, Brick House, and today I trust will be La Aurora 107.....
  • Options
    sittingbull:
    ah! good to take advantage of 50-60 degrees days in Oklahoma....3 days in a row ....can I make it four...have had...vegas gold, 1844, Brick House, and today I trust will be La Aurora 107.....
    I agree sitting bull... Just fired up a Cuba libre one the brut while I browse the forums on my back porch....it's 64 degrees and sunny at the moment!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a mow torp.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I went with a padilla signature 1932, tasted mostly wood and leather. I want to try another one that's been sitting for at least 6 months and see how that one tastes like.
  • Options
    First one up tonight is the tat black pet. Lancero almost through the first third and it is a good start to the night.
  • Options
    ug danug dan Posts: 375
    Had a Quesada Espana while out ice fishing today.
  • Options
    jkallen83jkallen83 Posts: 142
    Rocky Patel 1961
  • Options
    PreebsPreebs Posts: 43
    Alec Bradley American Classic blend
  • Options
    dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Using the week off to take the German Shepherds for some long walks in the woods. Yesterday was a PDR 1878 Capa Madura...good flavors but loose draw. Today was one of my fav. stogies the sister stick which was a PDR 1878 Capa Oscura...both in Toro. Great smokes. Tomorrow I am thinking MOW.
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Bolivar 2006 France RE. This might take a while.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angelos 2010...Great stick!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just had my first Cain "F" Corona(ish) tonight. Wrote a little review about it if ya wanna take a peek. Quite a nice smoke to start off a 40+ hour shift...
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Padilla Habano Toro