Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. Damn. This is what a maduro cigar is supposed to taste like.
    BigT06:
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro. Damn. This is what a maduro cigar is supposed to taste like.
    it's also how a cigar should burn:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • BigT06:
    BigT06:
    it's also how a cigar should burn:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    one of my favorites, you get that at Wise Ash?
  • Hanging at Wise Ash. Started with Padilla Miami 8&11. Moved on to Cubao.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Just lit up a San Lotano Connecticut robusto. Not too bad so far. image
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 202 ✭✭
    EPC Inaugural
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Cao Criollo
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 508
    Illusione Epernay '09 Le Ferme...I like these a lot but the wind picked up right after I lit it and I'm having some burn issues.
  • Russ55:
    I keep putting it off, but I really need to try this one. Love all the other blends. Let us know what you think overall.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just fired up a San Cristobal Oficios from Mar '08.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    padilla 68
  • EO 601 Green Oscuro for my third stick of the day
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Russ55:
    I keep putting it off, but I really need to try this one. Love all the other blends. Let us know what you think overall.
    I'll second that request.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    JDH:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Russ55:
    Just lit up a San Lotano Connecticut robusto. Not too bad so far.
    I think for the price range it's in, it's a really solid cigar. It has a bit more strength to it than your average Connecticut. Tons of smoke, a nice aroma, and lots of that nutty, Nicaraguan conny flavor. I think I like this one more than the maduro, with the Habano on top, but all three are solid sticks.
  • KingoftheCoveKingoftheCove Posts: 937 ✭✭✭
    Started with a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto........smoooth
    Just finished a Fuente Short Story...........even smoooother

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    I saw that you picked those up the other day, are they new? Never heard of them.
    BigT06:
    I saw that you picked those up the other day, are they new? Never heard of them.
    So far so good, it's only my second Gurkha, but it's yummy
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tonight will be a La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especial # 5
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    So far so good, it's only my second Gurkha, but it's yummy
    One of the good ones too. Centurians are a fav of mine, have a ton of them, along with some older gurkhas. Their not the most consistent smoke but when you get a good one they are great IMO.
  • Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Tonight I am having a Obsidian Torpedo with a pour of Abraham Bowman bourbon.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Double post
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    So far today I had LFD FPII, Partagas 160, (at the socal herf) Tatuaje La Casita, Padilla 8&11 lancero, El Titan De Bronze Redemption, Montecristo #2, and a Tatuaje Black label PL on the drive home.
    If you guys get a chance to try JR's gumbolaya jump on it!!
    lcpleel:
    So far today I had LFD FPII, Partagas 160, (at the socal herf) Tatuaje La Casita, Padilla 8&11 lancero, El Titan De Bronze Redemption, Montecristo #2, and a Tatuaje Black label PL on the drive home.
    If you guys get a chance to try JR's gumbolaya jump on it!!
    just don't understand how you smoke these crap cigars all the time... lmfao! What a day!
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Thoroughly enjoyed a Montecristo Platinum Toro I received from a stellar botl...thank you BandyT09.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • blindyblindy Posts: 23
    Currently in my pre-smoke stage smelling and inspecting an Alec Bradly American Classic.
  • willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    Poker cigars last night , start whit a Don Lucas mild then La Parla Habana ,another LPH Maduro. I guy give me 2 Macanudo 1968.Cool night for me.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoked a graycliff profesionale, good but I was drunk
  • wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    Had a viaje lancero last night....sure do hope age does something for these.
  • Russ55:
    JDH:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Russ55:
    Just lit up a San Lotano Connecticut robusto. Not too bad so far.
    I think for the price range it's in, it's a really solid cigar. It has a bit more strength to it than your average Connecticut. Tons of smoke, a nice aroma, and lots of that nutty, Nicaraguan conny flavor. I think I like this one more than the maduro, with the Habano on top, but all three are solid sticks.
    very cool and about what I figured. Gotta get me some to try. Thanks for the mini review lol